Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill is an American chain of barbecue restaurants and sports bars. The first location was opened in 1999. Today, there are about 70 Smokey Bones locations across the United States. Sports, loud music, and surprises are always welcomed at Smokey Bones locations.
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill Jobs
Are you oscillated between working at a restaurant and working at a bar? Here is a solution: start working at Smokey Bones! As a chain of barbecue restaurants and sports bars, Smokey Bones is the place you are searching for. Prepare to work in a crowded place. Because Smokey Bones locations are full of people and energy.
How do I apply for a job at Smokey Bones?
- Go to the career website of Smokey Bones.
- Scroll down and find the “RESTAURANT HOURLY”, “RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT” OR “CORPORATE/RSC” buttons. You can click either of them. Also, if you continue to scroll down, you will see the list of all job openings at all Smokey Bones locations.
- Click the job title to read more information about the job when you find an interesting one.
- A new page will open.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you want the job. You need to sign in or create a talentReef account to continue.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-2:00am
Job Positions: Takeout, line cook, prep cook, dishwasher, greeter, server, bartender, delivery driver, restaurant bar manager, restaurant kitchen manager, restaurant service manager
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Greeter: You will greet guests as they enter the restaurant. You will seat them at tables or booths, or record their names on the waiting list and notify waiting guests when seating is available. You will inform the bussers of tables that need clearing and resetting.
Line Cook: You will prepare food items using recipe instructions, proper portioning methods, and cooking standards to fulfill guests’ orders. You should monitor product supply and replenish stock when necessary.
Server: You will greet and establish rapport with guests. You will provide excellent guest service. You should be a menu expert. You will ensure food and drink orders are accurate. You will prepare bills and process payments.
- Customer Service Representative – $11.70 per hour
- Greeter – $31,535 per year
- Bar Manager – $53,187 per year
- Bartender – $30,304 per year
- Cook – $12.31 per hour
- Dishwasher – $11.37 per hour
- Grill Cook – $12.11 per hour
- Host/Hostess – $10.22 per hour
- Server – $9.24 per hour
- Line Cook – $13.17 per hour
- Prep Cook – $12.61 per hour
- Restaurant Manager – $70,181 per year
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.