Mardel Christian & Education is an American company that provides faith-based products at its retail stores. The first Mardel location was opened in 1981 in northwest Oklahoma City. Today, there are 34 Mardel stores in the Central United States. About 800 employees are working at these stores You can find Bibles, books, office supplies, music, gifts, movies, apparel, church and educational supplies at Mardel stores.
Mardel Christian & Education Jobs
Mardel Christian & Education is a faith-based company that is dedicated to renewing minds and transforming lives through the products they sell and the ministries they support. The company is now looking for people who give strong attention to details, who are both self-motivated and dependable. The company offers off Sundays, competitive pay and a good benefits package. If all these interests you, then Mardel may be the place for you.
How do I apply for a job at Mardel Christian & Education?
- Go to the career website of Mardel Christian & Education.
- Search job opportunities by title, city, job category, keywords and/or state.
- You will be provided with the job list.
- Click on the job name when you encounter an interesting one.
- Read the job overview and requirements.
- If the job appeals to you, click “Apply to job” at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in. If you are new to the website, click “Don’t have an account yet?” below the “Sign in” button and create a new account for yourself. Then sign in and complete your online application to Mardel.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-8:00pm. Closed Sunday.
Job Positions: Cashier, sales associate, order puller, co-manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be located at the checkout desk and accept the payments of the customers. You will be expected to greet every customer sincerely. You will contribute to the cleaning operations in the store.
Sales Associate: On the sales floor, you will be assisting the customers by providing them information about all kinds of products in the store. You will organize the shelves and keep the store area clean and neat.
Order Puller: You will accurately pull order quantities and prepare merchandise for shipment to stores. You will be expected to commit to all company policies and procedures. You should be detail-oriented.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Co-Manager: You will assist the Store Manager in all aspects of management. You will be expected to have good relations with people, as you will be engaged in interactions with both employees and customers at the store.
Prerequisite: Previous retail management experience.
Mardel Christian & Education Job Application Form PDF
At the moment, Mardel doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web for in-person applicants. Visit the company’s official career website and make an online application. All the best!