Roots is a Canadian retail store chain that is selling a variety of items such as apparel, leather goods, active athletic wear, yoga wear, accessories, and home furnishings. Today, there are 120 Roots stores in North America. There are a hundred Roots stores in Asian countries as well. About 2,000 employees are working at Roots in the company’s Canadian stores.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no Roots printable job application form on the web. Therefore, you are advised to either directly visit a store or apply online on the company’s career website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Roots.
- Click the “Click Here” link in the middle of the page.
- This will redirect you to a new website. Write any job title, keywords, req ID into the first search bar. In the search bar next to it, click and select a location from the menu if you have a preferred Roots store location to work at. Click “Search” when you are done.
- Click any job title while browsing the list of jobs.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- Click “Apply Now” when you decide to apply for that job.
- You will need to create a new account on the website. After that, the online job application form will be shown to you. Fill it out and submit it to Roots online.
- Sales associate
- Team lead
This is a customer-facing position where you will be required to display a “customer comes first” attitude, ensuring that customer loyalty is built and maintained at the store. You should resolve customer issues effectively at the store level in a timely and positive manner. Mainly, you will perform point of sales transactions and merchandising tasks such as receiving the shipment, replenishment, price markdowns, and fitting room upkeep. You should also ensure that the store is visually appealing and adhere to the company’s loss prevention guidelines.
You will be the bridge between the store management and the entry-level sales associate team. You will assist in the operational functions of the store, and motivate the team to exceed sales goals. You will support and coverage to the Store and Assistant Managers in their absence as well. You should ensure that the store environment is appealing to customers at all times. Proven experience with POS management and 1 year of related experience in a retail apparel environment is required.
Leave a Reply