Sherwin-Williams is an American company that is in the building materials industry. It was founded in 1866 in Cleveland, Ohio. Today it serves worldwide by above its 4,500 stores with 52,695 employees. Sherwin-Williams is primarily known for selling paints and coatings to all kinds of customers in the Americas and Europe.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Sherwin-Williams.
- Click the “Search Jobs” button on the right side of the page.
- Search for jobs by writing a job title, job number, or keyword in the search bar. You can also search for jobs by location by writing your city, state, or zip code in the adjacent search bar. Click “FIND JOBS”.
- You will see the job listings. By using the panel on the left side, you can filter the results by distance, region, work location, division, job field, and employment category.
- Click a job title when you find one that seems interesting to you.
- Read the job description and basic & preferred qualifications.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button located above the job description.
- To reach the online job application form of Sherwin-Williams, you need to create an applicant account on the company’s website.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no Sherwin-Williams printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you need to go to the official career website of the company and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Sales associate
- Decorative product specialist
- Delivery driver
- Shipping & receiving technician
- Production worker
- Customer service branch associate
The store associate position at Sherwin-Williams is one of the positions that will let you work in a fast-paced environment. Being a team player will really do wonders for you since you will have to collaborate with your team members most of the time. Your main duty will be greeting the customers of the store and providing them with the best customer service.
For this purpose, you need to be knowledgeable about the products, services, and deals of the company. You will be assisting the customer in person and helping them find a solution to their problem. You can also recommend new products or services to them to ensure their satisfaction.
Would you like to work for one of the largest stores in the United States, and at the same time feel like you are a part of a warm and supportive team? Sherwin-Williams provides a wide range of competitive benefits for the diverse needs of its employees, which can’t be matched by other competitors. Apply to Sherwin-Williams now, and become a member of this promising team.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm, Sunday 10:00am-2:00pm
Within a month after your application is submitted to Sherwin-Williams, you will be called and invited to an interview. The interview at Sherwin-Williams is a professional and complex one compared to those of similar retail store chains. Your reason for choosing this company, your work experience, your wage expectations, and your availability will be asked during the interview. There will also be an assessment test. Some of the questions only require common sense but some may be challenging as well. After the initial interview, there may be an additional interview with another manager. About a day after the interview process ends, you will be contacted and a job is offered.