Walgreens is the second-largest pharmacy store in the United States. It is an experienced brand, which was founded in 1901. The first Walgreens store was opened in Chicago, Illinois. Today there are over 9,500 Walgreens stores all over the U.S., Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands. You can obtain filled prescriptions, health information and health products from Walgreens stores.
Helping people is an experience that would make you feel good, and you can make your dreams come true by working at Walgreens. By working at Walgreens, you will learn such useful knowledge about general pharmacy industry. Looking after customers and selling them stuff that would make them healthier will make you happy, too. Thus, Walgreens is one of the best companies to start a new career.
How to Apply
- Go to the online job application webpage of Walgreens.
- Type in appropriate keywords into the search bar, and select a location. Then click the “Search” button.
- A list of current vacancies that are relatable with your search will be provided.
- Select a job among the list by clicking on the name of it. Read the further information about that job.
- If you feel satisfied, click on the “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you have to sign in first. If you don’t have an account, you have to create one of your own.
- Then you can sign in, and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00am-10:00pm, Saturday 8.00am-10:00pm, Sunday 8:00am-10:00pm
Job Positions: Sales associate, pharmacy technician, photo specialist, manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: This is an entry-level job, by which you operate cash registers, do stocking and clean the stores. You will earn $9/hour.
Pharmacy Technician: You will fill prescriptions and provide customer support. You will earn at least $11/hour.
Prerequisite: None. You will be trained by Walgreens once you are hired. You should pass the training to begin working.
Photo Specialist: You will process pictures as the customers like them to be. You will start by earning $9/hour.
Prerequisite: None. You will be trained by Walgreens once you are hired.
Manager: You will be the supervisor of the employee team in the Walgreens store. You will hire new employees and train them when needed. You will earn between $35,000-$70,000 per year.
Walgreens Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Walgreens on the web. Visit official website of Walgreens to make an online job application.