Royal Dutch Shell (known as Shell) is an oil and gas company. It was founded in 1907 in the Netherlands. Shell is providing diesel fuel, gasoline and LPG at its gas stations. The latest strategy of Shell is to strengthen its position as a leading energy company by supplying oil and gas and low-carbon energy as the world’s energy system changes. Shell is operating in over 70 countries with thousands of employees. Shell has over 25,000 gas stations in the United States.
If you want to start a job at a global oil company, there is Shell! This gigantic oil company offers you plenty of different job opportunities. All the different job positions at Shell would give you a different kind of experience about the oil business. If you just want to work at a dynamic convenience store, Shell offers such jobs by its convenience store brand “Shell Select”. Make a job application to Shell, and find the best job for yourself!
How do I apply for a job at Shell?
- Go to the official career website of Shell, which shows jobs in the United States.
- Scroll down a little bit. Choose one of the following and click it: Experienced Professionals, Students/Graduates, MBA and Ph.D., Operations and Maintenance, Military Veterans.
- A new page will open. You can search for jobs according to your skills and location on the new page.
If you want to apply for retail jobs at Shell, it would be better to visit a Shell location near you and ask for employment information.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Cashier, retail clerk, shift manager, team member, maintenance associate, assistant manager, manager, operations support analyst, crude trading analyst, application support analyst, commercial operator, real time trader, commercial freight operator, patent agent, inside sales representative, market risk analyst, data engineer, technical lead, recruitment marketing advisor.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Retail Clerk: You will help the customers in purchasing products in the store and operate the cash registers. You will be responsible for the accurate display of gas prices, merchandising on the sales floor and taking inventory. You should, of course, keep the cleanliness of the store at all times.
Commercial Retail Operator: You will coordinate the daily product movement for retail accounts including purchases, sales, and upstream supplies. You will be responsible for the daily retrieval of customer meter usage data. You should build and maintain trusted partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Prerequisite: 1 year of experience in retail/natural gas scheduling. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Retail Manager: You will hire new employees at your store and train them. You will inform the corporate officials about the gas station affairs of your location.
- Sales Associate – $9.32 per hour
- Cashier – $9.50 per hour
- Stocking Associate – $12.34 per hour
- Packaging Operator – $18.54 per hour
- Stocker – $9.32 per hour
- Warehouse/Driver – $17.16 per hour
- Automotive Mechanic – $1,044 per week
- Maintenance Mechanic – $56,035 per year
- Maintenance Person – $12.84 per hour
- Process Operator – $83,935 per year
- Deli Associate – $12.84 per hour
- Sandwich Maker – $8.37 per hour
- Truck Driver – $23.64 per hour
- Gas Station Attendant – $11.60 per hour
- Car Wash Attendant – $13.35 per hour
Shell Job Application Form PDF
Shell offers no printable job application form on the web. Visit the company website to apply for a job at Shell online.