Sheetz, Inc. is an American convenience and coffee shop chain. Stores sell a mix of fast food and grocery products. Almost all Sheetz stores sell gasoline. Sheetz was founded in 1952 by Bob Sheetz. There are Sheetz locations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina and Sheetz has more than 600 locations. About 19,000 employees are currently working at Sheetz locations across the US.
Sheetz offers a large number of entry-level job opportunities to people who want to find some part-time jobs to improve their financial situation. Almost every roadside has a Sheetz location, at which people enter daily and buy some stuff. By working at your local Sheetz store, you will have an opportunity to familiarize yourself with your local community, since every day, people will come and buy something at your store.
How do I apply for a job at Sheetz?
- Go to the official career website of Sheetz.
- Start your job search by using the search bars at the top of the page. Click “SEARCH JOBS”.
- You will be provided with the job list according to your search.
- Click a job title for more information. A new page will open. On the new page, click the green “APPLY NOW” button if you really like the job position.
Sheetz Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At Sheetz locations, there are lots of entry-level store team member positions and restaurant team member positions that can be applied by job seekers without any special qualifications. There are also positions with a higher salary that range from a facility support technician to supervisor, assistant manager, and store manager.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Store Team Member: You will serve as a hospitality ambassador by greeting customers and providing an excellent experience. You will prepare food and beverage items in a fast and friendly manner to meet customer expectations. You will complete customer transactions accurately and efficiently. You will maintain a neat and clean store appearance. You will earn $11.00/hour.
Supervisor: You will assist the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in creating a positive culture by treating employees fairly and with respect. You will train and coach employees as appropriate. You will ensure all products are ordered, merchandised, rotated and readily available for the customers. You will earn $13.00/hour.
Facility Support Technician: You will maintain and repair all store equipment, HVAC, refrigeration, and petroleum equipment. You will also perform all assigned maintenance activities in order for the stores to continue providing total customer focus to the customers of Sheetz.
Prerequisite: 2 years of related experience. Driver’s license. High school diploma or GED.
- Retail Sales Associate – $11.20 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $10.89 per hour
- Retail Supervisor – $34,639 per year
- Kitchen Assistant – $32,279 per year
- Cook – $10.48 per hour
- Hospitality Team Member – $25,521 per year
- Equipment Service Technician – $58,165 per year
- HVAC Technician – $48,354 per year
- Warehouse Worker – $27,920 per year
Sheetz Job Application Form PDF
There is no up-to-date printable job application form of Sheetz on the web. Visit the company website to apply online to Sheetz.