Sheraton Hotels and Resorts is an American-based hotel chain that is operating worldwide in the present day. The first Sheraton hotel was opened in Springfield, Massachusetts in 1937. Today, there are 441 Sheraton hotels with around 155,000 rooms. The number of employees that are working at Sheraton is estimated to be 145,000. Sheraton is owned by Marriott International (which is operating Marriott Hotels) since 2016.
There is a great place if you want to relieve the stress of the past year, or to celebrate an important day, or if you are looking for a magnificent place for a serious meeting: Sheraton Hotel. Sheraton Hotel has always been praised and is serving at the highest quality at many locations all over the world. You can take a very big step in your career by starting to work at Sheraton. You will be well rewarded for working with such a big company. Don’t hesitate and make an application to Sheraton today!
How do I apply for a job at Sheraton Hotel?
- Go to the official career website of Marriott, which is the parent company of Sheraton.
- You will see all the jobs at all Sheraton locations as a list.
- On the top of the page, there are search bars so you can filter out irrelevant results. Enter a keyword, job number, property name or location and click on the blue magnifying glass image on the right. Now only relevant results will be displayed.
- Click on the job name when you find an interesting job.
- Read the job description on the next page.
- Click on the “Apply” button on the top right of the page if you decide to apply.
- Then you need to login or create a new account on the website. You can sign in with your Google or Yahoo account too.
- Continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Housekeeper, welcome agent, hostess, guest services associate, laundry supervisor, food & beverage attendant, catering sales executive, maintenance person, bell/valet attendant, banquet server, cook, finance associate, duty manager, pastry chef, loss prevention officer, night audit clerk, receptionist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: You will replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms before the guests enter the room. You will clean the rooms by making beds, folding sheets and vacuuming the floor. You will remove the trash. You will take care of additional guest requests sometimes.
Welcome Agent: You will be taking care of any special requests of the guests. You will answer all guest calls and listen to their concerns. It is essential that you have very good social skills to succeed in this job position.
Guest Service Associate: You will be the first person that greets the guests as they enter the hotel. Standing at the front desk, you will process check-ins, check-outs and room assignments. You will give the guests useful information about the hotel. You will answer phone calls at times.
Laundry Supervisor: You will be responsible for laundry operations. You should conduct a monthly inventory of laundry supplies and report faulty equipment or maintenance needs to the Manager.
Sheraton Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Sheraton Hotels on the internet. You need to make an online application by going to the official website of the company.