Little Burgundy is a local Canadian shoe store chain. The first store was opened in 2008 in the Little Burgundy neighborhood. High-quality shoes of famous brands such as Adidas, Nike, and Converse are typically sold at Little Burgundy stores. In addition, products branded “Little Burgundy” and “Floyd”, which are produced by Little Burgundy, are being sold at Little Burgundy stores since 2011. There are almost 40 Little Burgundy stores in Canada at the moment.
Little Burgundy Jobs and Careers
The most popular job positions at Little Burgundy are the sales associate, cashier, and stock coordinator positions. There is also the store manager position that experienced job seekers can apply for.
How do I apply for a job at Little Burgundy?
You can either apply for a job at Little Burgundy in-store or you can apply online. To submit an online application to Little Burgundy, follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of Little Burgundy.
- Scroll down. Click either the “See all head office job postings.” or the “See all in-store job postings.” link.
- You will see the list of job openings on the new page.
- Click a job title and read the job description when you see a promising job position.
- You can then start your online application by clicking the appropriate button on the job description page. You should fill out an application form and submit it to Little Burgundy online.
Little Burgundy Job Application Form PDF
There is no Little Burgundy printable job application form on the web that in-store applicants can use. For this reason, we recommend that you apply for a job at Little Burgundy online. You can also contact a manager at your local store about employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: Your goal will be to maximize sales and customer service. You will maintain merchandise displays, record all transactions on the register, and perform necessary housekeeping duties as needed.
Cashier: You will mainly work in the cash area. You will operate the POS cash register, effectuate store transactions, verify merchandise, wrap and handle the merchandise with care. You should respond o telephone calls as well.
Stock Coordinator: You will be responsible for shipping, receiving, and correcting inventories. You will process all store shipments and recalls. In addition, you should ensure daily maintenance and housekeeping of the stockroom area.