Shaw’s and Star Market are a couple of American grocery store chains. They are operated by single management that is based in Massachusetts. There are a total of 154 Shaw’s and Star Market stores (133 of them are Shaw’s) which are employing 30,000 people in total. Shaw’s has stores in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. Star Market is a companion market of Shaw’s and it is operating stores in Massachusetts. Various grocery and pharmacy products are sold at their grocery stores. Since 2004, Albertsons is the parent company of Shaw’s and Star Market.
Shaw’s Job Application Form PDF
There is no current printable job application form that you can fill before you make an in-person job application. Visit the official career website of Albertsons companies and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Shaw’s How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Albertsons Companies, which is the parent company of Shaw’s and Star Market.
- Choose Retail, Corporate/Division Office, Pharmacy or Supply Chain and click on the blue “Join Our Team” button. If you are not sure, click on “View All Company Positions”.
- You will see the job list. Click on the job name when you find a good job.
- Read the entire job description.
- If you are sure to apply, click on “Apply” at the top.
- To proceed, you need to sign in or create a new account on the website of Albertsons. You can also sign in via some social media accounts.
Shaw’s Job Positions
- Deli clerk
- Grocery clerk
- Bakery clerk
- Loss prevention specialist
- Cake decorator
- Produce clerk
- Assistant meat manager
- Assistant grocery manager
- Pharmacy technician
Are you a social person? If you like to help people during shopping or to create a great store environment within your store, you can consider Shaw’s and Star Market as your next employers. Your days will be busy as you handle many customers each day, but the compensation will be that you will be paid a good wage at Shaw’s and Star Market.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 7:00am-10:00pm. Varies from location to location.
Shaw’s Job Positions & Salaries
Deli Clerk: At the Deli section, you will prepare deli products and present them to the customers with a warm smile.
Grocery Clerk: You will assist the shopping customers within the store. You will be expected to understand customers’ special needs and offer them the right products. You will also give information about time-limited promotions at the store.
Bakery Clerk: You will work in the Bakery section and prepare bakery products. You will then service the bakery products to the customers with a smile on your face.
Cashier: Standing at the checkout desk at the front end of the store, you will accept the payments of customers, and perform bagging duties.
Loss Prevention Specialist: You will be responsible for the detection and apprehension of shoplifters in the store. You will report all unsafe conditions to Store Management and the Security Supervisor and take immediate remedial action.
Prerequisite: 20 years of age. High school diploma or equivalent.