RaceTrac is an American corporation that is operating gas service stations in the southern United States. The company was founded in 1934 in St. Louis, Missouri. It is operating under the RaceTrac and RaceWay brand names. There are 670 RaceTrac and RaceWay stores combined in 12 southeastern states. Almost 7,500 employees are working at these locations. RaceTrac was one of the top American gas companies in 2010.
RaceTrac Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of RaceTrac on the internet. Visit the company website and make an online application, if you want to start working at this great company.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
RaceTrac How To Apply Online
- Go to RaceTrac’s official career website.
- Write any job title or category in the Keyword blank. In the Location (City, State) blank, write your city or postal code. Click “SEARCH JOBS” after that.
- You can narrow your search by job category or location by using the panel on the left side.
- Click on a job when you find one that interests you.
- Read the job description, responsibilities, and qualifications.
- Click “APPLY”.
- You will be redirected to a new website. Click “Apply” again.
- There will be some application options. Choose one and continue.
- Finally, you should send RaceTrac an online application form.
RaceTrac Job Positions
Sales associate (guest service agent) and management-level jobs are available at RaceTrac. The job categories at RaceTrac are:
- Stores / Retail
- Distribution Center
RaceTrac Job Descriptions
If you are planning to pursue a career in sales, then the store associate position at RaceTrac can be a great starting point for you. You need to be a friendly, self-motivated, and approachable person to be successful in this position. Most of the time you are going to greet the customers and help them in their shopping.
Additionally, you can work in different parts of the store during the day such as a cashier. However, since you will be in touch with the customers no matter where you work, you need good communication skills. Also, you will be responsible for stocking the shelves and cleaning the visible parts of the store.
Working at RaceTrac gives people the opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where no two days are alike. Every day is a chance to gain valuable experience in customer service, time management, organization, and leadership. RaceTrac always looks for friendly and energetic people to join its team of store associates. If you’re interested in leaving typical jobs behind, life as a RaceTrac Store Associate could be great for you. Whether you’re looking for a full-time or part-time job, RaceTrac offers flexible hours to fit your daily schedule and needs.
Leave a Reply