Lorna Jane is an Australian athletic apparel retailer, which was founded in 1990. The company is also operating in other countries with 134 stores.
- Go to Lorna Jane’s official career website.
- Scroll down. Search for jobs by country, state/region, suburb/town, and keyword. Under the search toolbar, you will see the job listings.
- While browsing through the list of job vacancies, click a job title when you find an interesting one.
- Read about the role on a new page.
- Click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- You must create a new account on the website to continue to the online job application form page. Instead, you can connect with your Seek account, if you have one.
Lorna Jane is rapidly growing and looking for new employees to support the company’s growth. Some of the positions you can apply for at Lorna Jane include retail stylist, store leader, casual stylist, HR administrator, influencer marking and social media specialist, and data entry administrator.
The retail stylist position is the most basic job at Lorna Jane stores. You can be a retail stylist at Lorna Jane without any specific qualifications related to the job.
Lorna Jane is also focused on growing its online business and you need prior working experience in online marketing to apply for most of these vacancies. However, you will not need any degree to apply for unless you will not apply for positions that require specialization such as human resources. If you are an expert in social media, you can easily land a job in this company these days.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.