Sam’s Club is an American retail store chain. It was founded in 1983 in Midwest City, Oklahoma. Today there are almost 600 stores of this company in the United States and several countries in the Americas and China. The company is a subsidy of Walmart. Nearly all types of products are sold in Sam’s Club stores. Since 2009, several Sam’s Club stores are been closing, however, there are still plenty of Sam’s Club stores across the United States.
Sam’s Club Jobs
Have you ever considered working for a company that can provide you anything that you need? By anything, we mean the whole spectrum from grocery to truck tires. If you like the idea of being a part of a group that can find a solution for every necessity one might encounter, we may have found what you’ve been looking for as well. Apply today for the job at Sam’s.
How to Apply
- Go to the job application website of Walmart, which is the parent company of Sam’s Club.
- Click the “See All Openings” button.
- Customize your search by filtering by selecting “Full/Part Time”, “Job Category”, “Job Family”, “Job Profiles” and “Organization”.
- You will be provided with a list of available jobs.
- After you select jobs from the list or click “View Details and Apply”, a new page will be opened, and you can click “Apply” or “Apply with LinkedIn” button.
- To proceed, you must log in. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
- Finish your online job application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-8:30pm, Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
Job Positions: Cashier, stocker, manager, customer service associate, maintenance associate, backroom associate, receiving associate, merchandise and stocking associate.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will receive cash registers at the front end of the store. You need to smile to the customers and be in a friendly manner. You will earn $10/hour.
Stocker: You will pack and unpack products, and also arrange the products in the shelves. Sometimes you will need to lift heavy weights. You will earn $8/hour.
Manager: You will be the head of the employee team at your store. Also, you will need to keep the financial balance of the store in check. You will earn about $50,000 per year.
Sam’s Club Application Form PDF
There is a printable job application form of Sam’s Club down below this paragraph. Print the job application form and fill it with your pen, then submit it to your desired Sam’s Club store.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to