Costco is an American retail store chain. It is operating as a “membership-only warehouse club”. Costco is operating 550 stores in the United States and several other countries today. Approximately 254,000 employees are working at Costco stores. Right behind Walmart, Costco is the second-largest retailer in the world. Also, it is the largest retailer of beef, organic food, rotisserie chicken and wine. Costco is the 15th largest corporation in the United States.
Costco Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find a printable job application form, which you can print, then fill it with your pen and submit it to a Costco location by your hand. Applying this way will most probably increase your chance for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: CLICK TO SEE THE FORM
Costco How To Apply Online
Costco accepts online job applications, however, applicants can visit a Costco store and submit a paper application as well. You can find the link to the printable application form above on this page.
If you would like to apply for a job at Costco online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the career website of Costco. (https://www.costco.com/jobs.html)
- Click the “Apply Now” link on the page. This will redirect you to an external website. Click “Visit External Link” if a pop-up opens.
- On the new website, you can see all available jobs at Costco. You can also search for jobs by location. Click either link.
- Then, you will see a list of job positions. You can also filter jobs by using the search bar.
- Choose a job position and click it. Then click “Choose a Location”.
- Next, choose a state and then choose a city. Enter your zip code as well. Click the green arrow figure.
- On a new page, nearby Costco store locations will be listed, in addition to the Costco store location that you are already applying to. You can choose up to 5 more Costco store locations from the list if you want to.
- Click “Begin Application”.
- Sign in to your profile.
- After you sign in successfully, you will see the online job application form of Costco.
How to Fill Out the Online Application Form
- Provide your legal first name, middle name (if any), legal last name, and suffix (optional).
- Write your address, country/region, city, state, zip/postal code, primary phone, and email address.
- Answer two following questions, then click “Terms and Conditions”.
- Read the Pre-Application Disclosures. You can check the box below, then click “Next”.
- Now, you are invited to attach a resume. You can upload it or cut and paste it. If you don’t want to attach a resume, click that option.
- Read State-Specific Disclosures if there are any. Then click “Next”.
- Answer a series of Pre-Employment Questions by choosing “yes” or “no”. Click “Next”.
- Indicate when you can start working and select your work preference. Click “Next”.
- Answer three questions regarding details about your availability. Click “Next”.
- Provide all requested information about your work history. If you don’t have any work history to add, click that option.
- Answer some questions about your previous employment at Costco or its affiliates.
- Provide information about your education. Click “FADV WOTC”.
- Read the following statements carefully. Click “Next”.
- Fill out the form about yourself and click “Next” in each step. In the last step, click “E-Sign & Continue”.
- Click “Acknowledgements”. Read the statements. You can check the box to show that you agree, then click “Next”.
- Answer a couple of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) questions. Then click “Review Your Application”.
- Congratulations, this is the last step. After you check whether all information that you have provided is correct, click “Submit Your Application”.
Costco Job Positions
Many part-time and full-time job positions at Costco are filled by employees who have a low level of education and without too much work experience. Entry-level job positions at Costco include:
- Store Associate
- Stock Associate
On the other hand, employees who are more skilled work at Costco as Pharmacy Technician, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Service Desk Supervisor, etc.
Costco Job Descriptions
People who are looking for a new job can consider applying for Costco. This great company hires people of all ages and does not have too many requirements. You can even get a job at the company without any degree or experience. In case you would like to learn more about these jobs and their descriptions, then keep reading!
One of these jobs is merchandise stocker. As a merchandise stocker, you need to stay in touch with the other members and ensure the continuity of the operations. In addition to this, you will have to assist the forklift drivers to prevent unwanted accidents. You will also need to push, pull, and lift heavy boxes while stocking the products on the shelves. Besides these duties, your supervisor can also give you additional assignments during the day.
The interview process at Costco is pretty straightforward compared to other companies. However, you will be interviewed twice. In the first interview, there may be two recruiters and in the second interview, the store manager is going to interview you. Sometimes, the manager may also be available during the first interview as well.
They usually ask general interview questions such as the meaning of excellent customer service for you or how would you take care of a complaining customer. If we need to compare both interviews, the first one is a bit more challenging and takes longer. The company also ask for a mouth swab drug test in the second interview.
Leave a Reply