Harmon Face Values is an American cosmetics, health and beauty retailer that is owned by Bed Bath & Beyond. There are 50 Harmon stores in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Florida, Pennsylvania, California and Nevada. An extensive array of cosmetics, hair styling products, and personal care necessities of popular brands can be found at Harmon Face Values stores. Harmon Face Values locations can also be found within store locations of famous retail brands such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Christmas Tree Shops, and buybuy BABY locations.
Job Application Form PDF
Below, you can find the link to the printable job application form of Bed Bath & Beyond, which is the parent company of Harmon Face Values. Print the form and fill it out with your pen in blue or black ink. Then, submit it to your local Harmon Face Values for employment.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Bed Bath & Beyond that shows job openings at Harmon Face Values.
- Click the “explore jobs” button under either the Corporate Openings, Store Openings, or Distribution Openings titles.
- On the next page, you will see job openings at Harmon Face Values stores. You can refine your search by category, country, state/province, city, hiring type, job type, brand, function, and work location.
- Click the job title of any job posting that you see on the page.
- Read the key responsibilities of the job and the required education and experience for the job.
- Click “Apply Now” at the bottom left corner to start applying for that job online.
- You will then reach the five-step online application form for that job. Complete the Information, Experience, Questions, Voluntary Disclosures, and Review sections and submit the online application to the company.
- Beauty advisor
- Retail sales associate
- Merchandise specialist
- Overnight specialist
- Stock associate
- Retail supervisor
- Store manager
Harmon Face Values is always looking out for its customers’ health & beauty care needs by providing an in-depth assortment and a great selection of products at low prices. They are as passionate about making sure their sales associates have everything they need to succeed as they are about the service provided to the customers. If you want to work in such a friendly store environment, Harmon Face Value will be the right place for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 9:00am-9:30pm, Sunday 9:00am-8:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will be responsible for exceeding the customers’ evolving expectations by providing them a “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience. You will be expected to engage customers in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner, and respond to them promptly and politely. You will escort customers to appropriate merchandise and explain the basic features of merchandise to customers.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent.
Beauty Advisor: You will oversee the specialty department within the store. You will have merchandising responsibility and oversee the associates who work in your area. You will provide merchandise knowledge to customers, and guidance to other associates in your area.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. 4 years of retail experience desired.
Retail Supervisor: You will coordinate and supervise the daily activity in the store to ensure the execution of the operational plans. You will oversee and conduct new hire orientations for store associates to ensure they have knowledge of customer service policies and standards. You will direct stocking and merchandising operations in the store.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. 5 years of retail experience desired, including team leadership experience in operational or customer-facing roles.