Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is an American steakhouse restaurant chain that is specialized in wood-fired steaks, seafood and specialty drinks. The first restaurant was opened in 2000 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Providing a powerful flavor and personalized service are two focuses of this restaurant chain. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill has 49 restaurants in 18 states at present.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Firebirds Wood Fired Grill.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- You will be redirected to a new website. There, you will see a map and a list of job openings at all locations of the restaurant chain.
- You can use filters to reduce the number of jobs you see on the page.
- Click the job title of a job that exists on the list.
- Read the job duties and qualifications required for the job.
- Click the “Apply now” button at the top right corner.
- You will have to create an account on the website to reach the online job application form of this restaurant chain.
- Line cook
- Brand ambassador
If you want to have a long-term job at a restaurant chain that lets you participate in the growth of the chain, a Firebirds restaurant might be a great place for you! It is a relatively new restaurant chain, so many new restaurants are planned to open in the future. By starting as an entry-level employee early, you will have more chances to be promoted to a better job in the future.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Host: You will greet guests and open doors as they arrive and depart from the restaurant, then escort them to the dining room, restrooms, or Firebar. You will also be responsible for making reservations for guests over the phone or in person using OpenTable.
Server: You will greet guests and run food to tables in a team effort. You will have to clear and reset dining tables in a timely manner to ensure the dining area is thoroughly cleaned after each guest. You will also assist guests in making menu and beverage selections.
Bartender: You will provide the Firebirds style of service priorities in bar and Firebar® areas. You will prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar guests and well tickets. You should also restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age.