Working as a subsidiary under Australian Pharmaceutical Industries, Priceline is an Australia-based retailer offering products in pharmaceuticals, beauty, and health. The first Priceline store in Australia was founded in 1982 in Victoria, Australia. It is estimated that there are more than 470 Priceline stores located throughout Australia today. Approximately 1,500 employees are working in these Priceline stores. Priceline stores in Australia offer their customers fragrances, vegan products, household essentials, mother & baby products, health checks, and vaccines. It is also available to shop from Priceline stores online on the company website.
Job Application Form PDF
Priceline doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for job seekers who would like to apply for a job in person. We thus recommend that you visit the official career website of Priceline and submit an online application for a job.
- Go to the career website of Priceline.
- On this page, click on the “CURRENT VACANCIES” button.
- There, you can narrow down the list of jobs and facilitate your search by entering keywords or picking the checkboxes of your interest.
- After doing that, click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- From the job offers, click one of them which is relevant to you.
- You can read more about the job on this page. It tells you about the job’s qualifications, responsibilities, requirements, and opportunities.
- If you liked what you have read, click on the “Apply” button.
- To start your application, you must log in or register.
Sales Assistant: With a genuine commitment to the customers, you will deliver a customer focussed shopping experience for every customer during your shifts. You will be expected to help create an inviting and product-focused environment at the Priceline store. You should be able to satisfy customer needs through product knowledge and perform all of your tasks safely. You should have previous experience within a retail environment in addition to a passion for beauty, health and well-being.
Leave a Reply