Houston’s Restaurant is an upscale American restaurant chain. It was first launched by George Biel, Joe Ledbetter and Vic Branstetter in 1977 in Nashville, Tennessee. Branstetter and Ledbetter sold their shares in 2006 and 2011, respectively; thus left George Biel the sole owner of the company. Today, Biel is still the owner and the CEO of the chain. Houston’s Restaurant is owned by Hillstone Restaurant Group today and has 51 locations in 13 states under various names. The chain offers casual fine dining in American cuisine.
Houston’s Restaurant places great importance on the quality of ingredients and serves its customers consistently delicious food at every branch. It also creates a relaxing, beautiful dining atmosphere thanks to its attention to fine arts, its design, and its architecture.
Houston’s Restaurant Jobs
A career at Hillstone Group, which is the same as Houston’s Restaurant, will provide you with and an environment full of professionals. At Hillstone, there is the utmost respect for individuals who are determined to become the best in their profession. If you approach your job with integrity and constantly seek learning and growth, you will surely have a rewarding career at Hillstone. Apply to Hillstone Group for a challenging but equally well-paying job in a structured working environment.
How do I apply for a job at Houston’s Restaurant?
- Go to the official career website of Hillstone Restaurant Group, which is also Houston’s Restaurant.
- There you can pick a job of your liking. You can filter by state, city and job type and also sort by position location and proximity by radius.
- When you pick a job, a new site will open where there is information about the job. Click ‘Apply Now’, if the job suits your preferences.
- You will be asked to create an account. You may also continue with Facebook.
- Fill in the contact information section; add work history, education and skill information and upload a resume from your device.
- When you are done, click ‘Submit’.
Job Positions: Line cook, prep cook, daytime greeter, flying chicken, grill cook, baker, server, bartender, retail sales associate, take out position, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Greeter: You will greet the guests as they enter the Houston’s Restaurant location. You should maintain your positive vibe during your work hours as much as possible.
Server: You will take the food and beverage orders of the guests. Then, you will serve them their food and beverage orders accurately. Strong communication skills are important to succeed in this job position.
Line Cook: In the kitchen, you will prepare the food orders for the guests. Cleanliness should be one of your top priorities alongside promptness and accuracy.
Houston’s Restaurant Job Application Form PDF
Houston’s Restaurant doesn’t provide any printable job application form for job applicants. Therefore, it is recommended that you visit the official company career website and apply online for a job position at a Houston’s Restaurant location in your area.