Alaska Airlines is the fifth-largest airline in the United States. The company was founded in 1932. Initially, Alaska Airlines was transporting people from Anchorage, Alaska to other regions of the country. Today, this company operates many flights that are not from or to Alaska. It has expanded greatly that it has over 330 planes, serves 116 destinations and has over 21,000 employees in total. The airline company still has an emphasis on Alaska. It transports people from small towns of Alaska to larger transportation hubs, more than any other airline. Alaska Airlines also transports people to a couple of other countries, such as Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica.
Alaska Airlines Jobs
Does the thought of working in an airport or on an airplane spark your interest? Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the United States with flights from the state of Alaska to over one hundred destinations in the United States, Hawaii, Canada, Costa Rica, and Mexico; might be just the perfect opportunity for you if you’re interested in a career in the aviation industry. Get aboard, and get ready to gain plenty of new and unique experiences!
How do I apply for a job at Alaska Airlines?
- Go to the official job application website of the company.
- Enter your location and appropriate keywords about the job and click the “Find All Jobs” button.
- Read further information and click the “Take Me to the Apply” button.
- You will be provided with the details of the job. If you feel satisfied, click “Apply for Job”.
- To proceed, you have to sign in. If you don’t have an account, create one of your own.
- Continue and finish your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Flight attendant, ground service agent, customer service agent, aircraft technician, human resource business partner, lounge hospitality host, field service specialist, maintenance warehouse inventory agent.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Flight Attendant: You will be assisting the passengers during their flight experience. You will greet the passengers when they board the plane, serve food and drinks to them during the flight, and say good-bye to them when they disembark. You are also responsible for informing the passengers about what to do in case of any emergency. You will earn about $22/hour.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age.
Ground Service Agent: You will work on the ground, doing the work of loading and unloading passengers’ personal items of baggage. You will earn about $13.75/hour.
Prerequisite: Being able to lift more than 50 pounds.
Customer Service Agent: You will be sitting at the check-in desk at the airport. You will give the ticket to the passengers, make their check-in to the flight, and take their luggage. This is a long-term job, by which you will earn $31,000 per year.
Prerequisite: Previous experience in customer-involved jobs.
- Receptionist – $17.98 per hour
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician – $87,570 per year
- Flight Attendant – $48,643 per year
- Customer Service Representative – $15.60 per hour
- Passenger Service Agent – $14.09 per hour
- Reservation Agent – $12.80 per hour
- Line Technician – $30.54 per hour
- Baggage Handler – $15.28 per hour
- Warehouse Worker – $43,360 per year
Alaska Airlines Job Application Form PDF
There is no online job application form of Alaska Airlines. Still, you can make an online job application by going to the official website of the company. Good luck!