PLS Financial (People – Location – Service) is an American company that is providing alternative financial services to its clients. Namely, the company is offering check cashing, loans, tax preparation, money transfer, money orders, bill payments, and motor vehicle services. The company was founded in 1997 in Illinois. Today, there are 300 financial service centers of PLS Financial in 12 states in the United States. About 2,000 employees are currently working at this company.
PLS Financial Jobs
Why PLS Financial? Because you deserve better! This is a promise the company makes to its customers and team members. PLS Financial aims to deliver exceptional service to customers every time they walk into a PLS Financial location. The company also provides its employees with high-quality training and support that helps them grow and position them to advance. PLS Financial is now looking for qualified, talented, and passionate applicants for different positions. If you are interested in a career at PLS, make an online application now!
How do I apply for a job at PLS Financial?
- Go to PLS Financial’s official career website.
- You can enter your desired job title, category, city, state or zip code and click “SEARCH”. As an alternative, you can click “BROWSE JOBS BY CATEGORY” or “BROWSE JOBS BY LOCATION” to make your job search easier. If you don’t want to use any filters yet, click “View all jobs at PLS Financial Services, Inc.” in the middle of the page.
- You will be provided with a job list.
- Click on the name of a great job on the list.
- Read the job description and job requirements.
- If you liked the job, click “APPLY”.
- You will be directed to a new page. Upload your resume or CV. Then press “Continue”.
- Then, you will need to provide your personal information.
- Lastly, submit your online application to finish the process.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Always open.
Job Positions: Customer service representative, file clerk, store manager, clerical support clerk, assistant store manager, facility maintenance technician, underwriter, collections specialist.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: Being the face of PLS Financial, you will be the primary point-of-contact with all customers. You will promote and sell company products and services. You will resolve customer complaints or inform the Store Manager about the issue.
File Clerk: You will help with the cleanup and audit of files. You will create reports, forms, and correspondence as necessary. You will complete miscellaneous research, reports, and memos as requested. You will keep management appropriately informed.
Prerequisite: Previous clerical and file administration experience. Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
Store Manager: You will provide leadership at your store, ensuring the store is delivering outstanding customer service, meeting all operating objectives, sales, and financial goals, and following company policies and procedures. You will hire new employees as needed, train them, and keep them motivated.
Prerequisite: 2 years of management experience in hospitality, financial services, retail, restaurant or related industry. Driver’s license.
PLS Financial Job Application Form PDF
PLS Financial doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. You are suggested to visit the official website of the company and make an online application.