Coco’s Bakery is a subsidiary chain of Shari’s Cafe & Pies, founded by John and Audrey McIntosh in 1948. The story of Coco’s Bakery started with a single snack shop along Pacific Highway in Orange County and has grown to over 70 restaurants all around the western United States, such as California, Arizona and Nevada.
Coco’s Bakery provides a large scope of different entrée salads and other modern American dishes such as steaks, chicken and sea-food. The bakery also arranges traditional cuisine in their breakfasts, including pancakes, French toast and omelets. This bakery chain is best known for its expertise in fresh-baked pies.
Coco’s Bakery Restaurant Jobs
Coco’s Bakery is an establishment that honors itself on regular innovation and progress. If you are looking to improve and learn not only as an employee but also as an individual, this bakery chain might be the perfect fit for you! Coco’s Bakery establishes a cozy workplace where families can enjoy themselves to the fullest.
This warmth also reflects their relationships with their customers. By working with Coco’s Bakery, you will be able to experience communicating and being part of different communities and ultimately develop to be a more socially understanding individual.
If you are willing to achieve these values, Coco’s Bakery might be the second home you were looking for.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Coco’s Bakery.
- On the right segment of the screen, you can view a brief introduction to working at Coco’s Bakery. If this addresses your interests, you can search for career opportunities by inputting the job title you are searching for, the state and city you are willing to work.
- If you want a more specific location, you can input the zip code and set a radius of the distance you are willing to work.
- Job openings will appear in the bottom segment of the screen. Locate a job you are interested in and click “Learn more” to advance your application process.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- If you are sure to apply, click “Apply to this position”
- Fill the details that come up, including contact details, links and uploads, additional information and employment history.
- Click “Submit Application” to complete your application.
Job Positions: Busser/utility/dishwasher, host, server, baker, line cook, shift lead, assistant general manager
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Baker: You will be firstly expected to prepare bakery products with the Coco’s Bakery Restaurant brand standards. You should prepare, order, and store goods properly. You will be expected to establish good relations with your co-workers. Other dynamic responsibilities with the above functions will probably be assigned during any work time.
Server: Your duty will be based on customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for seating newcomer guests at appropriate tables, knowing and helping guests about the menu, and serving correctly the goods demanded by guests. You will be expected to pay attention to the company standards in terms of hygiene, customer satisfaction, etc.
Host: Your duty will be based on welcoming and providing a seat for guests in a hospitable manner. You will be expected to know regular customers. You will answer the restaurant’s phone, and try to meet guests’ demands. You should make an organized and correct waiting list when there is no available table. Other dynamic responsibilities are basically providing a hygienic and warm for both guests and workers.
Coco’s Bakery Restaurant Application Form PDF
Coco’s Bakery Restaurant doesn’t offer any printable job application form that job applicants can print on the web. Therefore, you should go to the official employment website of this famous bakery chain, and make an online job application. Good luck!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to