Talbots Application Online & PDF 2022

Company Info

Talbots is an American fashion retail chain, which primarily sells clothes, shoes and fashion accessories for women. The company was founded in 1947 in Hingham, Massachusetts. Talbots is operating throughout the whole United States and Canada with its 540 retail stores. Retail stores generate 80% of the overall profit of the company, while internet operations generate the remaining 20%. Approximately 8,000 employees are working at Talbots stores.

Talbots Application Online & PDF

Job Application Form PDF

There is no printable job application form of Talbots on the web. Visit the official company website and make an online application.

Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.

How To Apply Online

  1. Go to the official career website of Talbots.
  2. There are three career options at Talbots: Corporate Careers, Fulfillment Careers, or Retail Careers. Choose one of the career paths at Talbots and click the corresponding button. (Hourly jobs are available both in Fulfillment and Retail Careers)
  3. Click the “SEARCH ALL OPENINGS” button on the new page.
  4. You can apply various filters by playing with the options provided on the page by Talbots. If you scroll down, you will see the list of jobs offered by Talbots.
  5. Click a job title when you find an open position in a Talbots location near your home.
  6. Read the position summary, requirements, principal accountabilities, and qualifications required for the job.
  7. Click the “Apply” button at the top right corner of the page.
  8. You need to create an account on the website of Talbots in order to reach the online job application form page. Once you reach that page, fill the form out and submit it to Talbots online.

Job Positions

  • Sales Associate
  • Client Specialist
  • Fulfillment Associate
  • Lead Fulfillment Associate
  • Dock Shipper/Receiver
  • Forklift Driver
  • Assistant Sales Manager
  • Sales Manager

Job Descriptions

Retail Sales Associate

As a retail sales associate at Talbots, you need to be ambitious and talented enough to close almost every deal. Your main goal is to drive more sales and meet the sales requirements. Of course, providing excellent customer service is also important and it can contribute to your main purpose.

You will be in touch with the customers most of the time and help them to find the right products for themselves. From time to time, you may have to escort the customers to the relevant sections to increase their satisfaction levels and ensure sales. As you can guess, you need to pay attention to your personal hygiene and looks too.

Talbots Hiring

Source URL
Indeed https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Talbots/jobs

Careers

Talbots embraces the future by encouraging creativity, innovation, and smart risk-taking. ‘Work smart, reach high, have fun’ is the motto at Talbots and if you are a person who is interested in fashion, a job at Talbots might be the perfect fit for you. Join a team of passionate professionals who use their diverse talents to create success every day for one of the best brands in the country.

Minimum Age to Work: 18

Hours of Operation: Monday-Wednesday 10:00am-7:00pm, Thursday 10:00am-8:00pm, Friday-Saturday 10:00am-7:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.

Interview

Within a couple of days or weeks after you submit an application to Talbots, someone from the hiring personnel will reach you and an interview will be scheduled. The interview will probably be held in a store area and will be professional. You should wear casual business attire during the day of the interview. Your experience in the fashion retail industry is the most common Talbots interview question according to the employees of Talbots. Also, the reason for your interest in Talbots and your customer service skills will be asked. You would benefit from doing quick research about the policies of Talbots before the interview. After the first interview, there may be additional interviews held by different managers. The whole hiring process at Talbots takes a few weeks from start to end.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*