Pier 1 is an American Texas-based retailer chain. The company was founded by Luther Henderson and Charles Tandy in 1962 in San Mateo, California. The company is importing furniture, table items, and decorations to its thousands of customers all across the United States. Pier 1 has an estimated 1,000 stores in North America in all of the American states and some in Canada. The number of employees of Pier 1 was more than 14,000 before it started to close store locations. Starting from May 2020, Pier 1 announced that it was going out of business in terms of its brick-and-mortar stores. The company will continue selling items online on its official company website.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Pier 1 on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the employment website of the company and make an online job application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Pier 1.
- Choose one of the career areas to continue your job search.
- Choose one of the positions to explore job opportunities.
- You can use the search toolbar above by entering the segment, category, and location. Then click the “Search” button on the right side.
- A new page will open. A list of jobs will be available for your search.
- If you think one of the jobs on the list is suitable for you, click the name of the job.
- Read the job overview.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- You should log in to continue your online application. If you don’t have an account yet, get one by clicking on the “New User” button and then you can log in to continue your online application.
- Sales associate
- Stockroom associate
- Stockroom leader
- Store manager
- Warehouse worker
- Administrative support jobs
- Customer relations jobs
Pier 1 focuses on the idea of selling colorful, creative, and inspiring items. The company also gives the opportunity for its customers to experience the home decorations from a different perspective which makes them gain a more positive way of life. If you are into interior design and want to achieve some personal goals related to interior design in your life, you should give yourself a try by applying for a job at Pier 1!
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales/Stockroom Associate: You will perform routine cleaning and sanitation, and work under the supervision of the managers.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Warehouse Worker: You will operate the forklift, stock chaser, order picker, or other powered equipment to load and unload products, and to stock and retrieve products from locations at varying heights ranging from floor level up to the ceiling. You will be expected to pick products for a stock chaser, conveyor, box, or tote. You should pack products according to procedures to ensure damage-free delivery to customers.