Maurices is an American company that is selling women’s clothes at its retail stores. The first Maurices store was founded in 1931 in Duluth, Minnesota. The company is operating in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico today with about 1,000 stores. Most of the Maurices stores are located in shopping malls or small towns. In addition to women’s clothes, Maurices stores include footwear and jewelry.
Women absolutely love to shop at Maurices. This is because they can find lots of high-quality products at the stores and also the customer service at the stores is impressive. You might have concluded that Maurices employees are usually happy and motivated to work, and you would be right! By working at Maurices, you will earn a fair amount of money and have a great work environment, full of great products and brilliant colleagues.
How to Apply
- Go to the career website of Maurices.
- Choose Home Office, NY Design Office, or Stores as your desired working area.
- Then choose Retail Careers or Corporate Careers.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. On the new webpage, you can see all job openings at Ascena locations, which is the parent company of Maurices. Therefore, you need to select Maurices as the brand on the left section.
- Then you will only see jobs at Maurices.
- Click on an appealing job from the list.
- Read brand overview and position overview.
- If you decide to make an online application to Maurices, click “Apply”.
- Sign in or create an account to continue with your online application.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
Job Positions: Sales associate, stylist, assistant manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sales Associate: You will build exceptional relationships with the clients, sharing your knowledge about products sold at Maurices. You will maintain a safe store environment.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. 1 year of experience as a Sales Associate.
Stylist: You will create an unforgettable experience for the customers, leaving the customers looking and feeling their best. You will be expected to have in-depth product knowledge and deliver your knowledge to the customers effectively.
Assistant Manager: You will assist the Store Leader in all store operations, such as merchandising and employee supervision. Your goal will be maximizing sales at your store. Occasionally, you will train and develop Stylists.
Prerequisite: 2 years of retail experience.
Maurices Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Maurices offers no printable job application form online for in-person applicants. You still have the opportunity of applying to Maurices online, so we recommend you to visit the official career website of Maurices and make an online job application.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to