PEP is a South African fashion retail store chain. The first PEP store was opened in 1965. Today, there are 1,800 PEP stores across South Africa and nearby countries. About 15,000 employees are working at PEP stores at the present day. The target audience of PEP is customers with low-to-middle income. According to the company website, PEP was selected as South Africa’s best clothing store by customers.
How do I apply for a job at PEP?
You can apply for a management-level position at PEP online on the company’s career website. If you want to apply for an entry-level position such as Sales Assistant or Cashier, we recommend that you visit one of your local PEP stores and directly contact the store manager regarding current vacancies at the store and the application process.
If you prefer to submit an online application to PEP, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the career website of PEP.
- On the left side of the page, there are links that show jobs that are in different categories such as stores, central office and distribution. Click either Stores, Central Office or Distribution. You will immediately see the list of corresponding job openings.
- Click a job title when you find an interesting job position on the list.
- Read the job details such as the purpose of the position, key responsibilities, job requirements, and closing date.
- If you are really interested in the position, click the “SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION” button on the page.
- A small window will open. You will see the online job application form of PEP on the window. Enter your name, email address, mobile phone number, introduce yourself (write a paragraph) and attach your CV. Send the application to PEP by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below the online application form.
PEP Job Vacancies
Basic job positions available at PEP stores are Cashier and Sales Assistant. Since these are the most vital entry-level positions for the success of a PEP store, Cashier and Sales Assistant job opportunities are abundant at this company. If you are an experienced job candidate who seeks supervisory positions, you would like to hear that Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager positions are also constantly opening at PEP stores.
PEP Job Application Form PDF
PEP doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. If you prefer to apply for a job at PEP in-store, you should directly contact the store managers.