H&R Block is an American tax preparation company. It was founded in 1955 in Kansas City, Missouri by Bloch brothers. Today, the company is operating in North America, Australia and India. It has 12,000 retail tax offices, at which over 90,000 employees are currently working. H&R Block also provides payroll and business consulting services. Two years ago, it has been stated by the CEO of the company that H&R Block would be aimed to grow.
H&R Block Jobs
H&R Block has successfully made the life of thousands of people easier by providing them exclusive, personalized tax preparation service. By working at H&R Block, you can enjoy your job as it will be personalized according to your needs. No matter at what job position you work, your performance will be important for the company’s success. Besides, you will earn a fair wage during your employment at H&R Block.
How to Apply
- Go to H&R Block’s official career website.
- Choose either Tax Office Positions or Corporate Positions.
- Search job opportunities using the search tools.
- After you press “Search”, you will see the vacancy list.
- Choose a job from the list.
- Read job description and minimum qualifications.
- If you decide to apply, click “Apply Now”.
- To finish your online application, you need to sign in. You can sign in with your LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter account too. If you don’t have an account on the website yet, you can create one easily on the same webpage.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Wednesday 10:00am-4:00pm, Thursday 1:00pm-7:00pm, Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm. Closed Sunday.
Job Positions: Tax professional, team leader, tax office support, field instructor, tax advisor, bookkeeper, team leader, associate team leader.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Tax Professional: You will establish relationship with clients, look at their current life situations and find ways to provide help regarding taxes.
Prerequisite: Completing tax-training program.
Team Leader: You will perform daily supervision and coaching of office associates. You will be responsible for the overall operations at H&R Block tax offices, and for the financial results. You will be building and maintaining relationships with local businesses.
Tax Office Support: You will be either a receptionist, tax preparer assistant, bookkeeper, etc. Willingness to make a difference in the lives of H&R Block clients is the key to success at this job position.
H&R Block Application Form PDF
H&R Block does not provide any printable job application form for in-person applicants. Visit the official website of H&R Block to make an online application to this company.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to