PartSource is a Canadian retail store chain that is selling automotive parts, tools and equipment. The target audience of PartSource is automotive professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts. The first PartSource store opened in 1999. Today, there are almost 100 PartSource stores across Canada. PartSource is a subsidiary company of Canadian Tire at the present day.
PartSource Jobs & Careers
People who have little knowledge in the automotive industry can apply for entry-level jobs at PartSource such as automotive parts advisor, service advisor auto repair, driver, and shipper/receiver. For management candidates, assistant store manager and store manager positions are also available at PartSource for candidates who have great experience in the field.
How do I apply for a job at PartSource?
There are two ways to submit an application to PartSource for a job at the company. The first application option is to visit a PartSource store and ask the manager if there are open positions at the store. The second option is to submit an online application without the need to physically going to a store. The instructions below will help you easily submit an online application:
- Go to the career website of PartSource.
- Scroll down. At the bottom of the page, you will see two links, which are “BROWSE STORE MANAGEMENT POSITIONS” and “BROWSE STORE ASSOCIATE POSITIONS”. Click either of them.
- Either way, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Suppose you clicked on the latter link. You will be redirected to the career website of Canadian Tire, which is the current owner of PartSource.
- You will see a map and the list of job openings at PartSource stores below the map as a list.
- Click a job title when you find one that attracts your attention.
- On a new page, you will find everything that you need to know about the job. Read the page completely.
- At the bottom of that page, you will see a red “Apply Now” button. Click it.
- A pop-up window will open. You will see the first step of the online job application form. Fill out the form by providing all the necessary information in each step. Click “Submit” in the last step to submit the form and all attached documents to the company.
PartSource Job Application Form PDF
PartSource doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for the use of in-store job applicants. You can directly contact your local store for employment or you can submit an online job application to PartSource.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
PartSource Job Vacancies
Automotive Parts Advisor: You will support e-commerce orders for customers. You will review daily order reports, identify the items both on the floor and in the stock room, pack and prepare orders for shipping.
Service Advisor Auto Repair: This position is one step above the Automotive Parts Advisor position. You will train staff at the store, make sure all equipment, inventory, and sales balances are correct, protected and accounted for, and support the store team to find solutions to the customers’ complaints.