PartSource Jobs & Careers
PartSource is a Canadian retail store chain that is selling automotive parts, tools and equipment. The target audience of PartSource is automotive professionals and do-it-yourself enthusiasts. Today, there are 90 PartSource stores across Canada. PartSource is a subsidiary company of Canadian Tire at the present day.
People who have little knowledge of the automotive industry can apply for entry-level jobs at PartSource such as
- automotive parts advisor,
- service advisor auto repair,
PartSource Job Descriptions
Automotive Parts Advisor
You will support e-commerce orders for customers. You will review daily order reports, identify the items both on the floor and in the stock room, pack and prepare orders for shipping.
Service Advisor Auto Repair
This position is one step above the Automotive Parts Advisor position. You will train staff at the store, make sure all equipment, inventory, and sales balances are correct, protected and accounted for, and support the store team to find solutions to the customers’ complaints.
PartSource Job Application Form PDF
PartSource doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet for the use of in-store job applicants. You can directly contact your local store for employment or you can submit an online job application to PartSource.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How do I apply for a job at PartSource?
- Go to the career website of PartSource.
- Click the “SEARCH POSITIONS” link near the bottom of the page.
- This will redirect you to a new website. Click the “Hourly Jobs” button on the new page.
- On the subsequent page, you will see a map with PartSource job openings and a list of job openings below the map.
- Through the Job Search Results section on the left half of the page, you can filter job offers by language, category, province, and city.
- Analyze the list of jobs then. Click any job title that you see on the list to read the job description, key responsibilities, required skills and knowledge, and job location requirements.
- If you feel like you will be a good fit for that job, click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the text.
- A pop-up will appear on the page. You should provide your most up-to-date resume by uploading it there.
- Continue and finalize your online application.