On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is an American casual dining restaurant chain that specializes in border-style, Tex-Mex cuisine. The first restaurant was opened in 1982 in Dallas, Texas. The restaurant chain has 150 locations across the United States and 9 additional locations in South Korea. The restaurant chain is best known for its fajitas, margaritas, fresh-pressed tortillas, chips and tableside guacamole.
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Jobs
There are no borders when it comes to great food. Every country influences its neighbor countries in terms of its cuisine. On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is a great example of this phenomenon. It is a major American restaurant chain that serves delicious Tex-Mex food. More importantly, you don’t need to be a Texan to find an On The Border restaurant near you. There are restaurants in many states. Find a restaurant near you and apply for a job at On The Border!
How do I apply for a job at On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina?
- Go to the official career website of On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina.
- Scroll down and choose either Hourly Opportunities, Management Opportunities, or Restaurant Support Center Opportunities. Click the corresponding “APPLY ONLINE” link.
- A new page will open. On the new page, click either “Become A Team Member”, “Become A Manager” or “Join Us In The Corporate”.
- A new page will open again. You can search for job openings by job title, location, and keywords on the new page. Also, you will see the list of job openings on this new page.
- Click the job title when you find an appealing job position on the list.
- Read the job description.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you like the job description.
- You should log-in or create a new talentReef account in order to continue your online job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-11:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-12:00am
Job Positions: To go specialist, prep cook, busser, dishwasher, bartender, server, cook – cocinero, catering assistant, host/hostess.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Prep Cook: You will prepare food according to OTB Specifications. You will be assigned prep work, set up, and break down of the kitchen. You will ensure proper rotation of all products and stocking to requirements. You should be communicating cook times, cleaning, and sanitizing your work area throughout your shift.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
Bartender: Your goal will be to provide an enjoyable bar experience for every guest. You should possess up-to-date knowledge of all bar & menu. You will provide a responsible service of alcoholic beverages.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age. 1 year of experience operating a full-service bar.
Server: You will serve food and beverage orders to guests in a timely manner. You should learn the menu because you will be expected to explain every menu item to guests.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age.
On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, this restaurant chain doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.