St-Hubert is a Canada-based dining restaurant chain that operates in Canada. They are working as a subsidiary under their parent company Recipe Unlimited. The first St-Hubert restaurant was opened in Montreal in the year of 1951. They are quite popular among the French-Canadian areas such as Quebec, Eastern Ontario, and New Brunswick. The most popular meal of St-Hubert is rotisserie chicken. Aside from the rotisserie chicken, they also offer their customers salads and ribs. The headquarters of St-Hubert is positioned in Laval, Quebec.
Job Application Form PDF
St-Hubert doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. Visit the official career website of St-Hubert and submit an online application for a job.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of St-Hubert.
- Scroll down the page and click on the “See all Job Openings” button.
- There, you can see the list of the available positions offered by St-Hubert.
- Narrow down your search by selecting your region and what type of work do you want.
- After narrowing down the list, select a job offer that is relevant to you and click on it.
- There, you can read and learn more about the job: what it entails, what are the requirements, and what will be your responsibilities.
- If you liked what you have read, click on the “APPLY” button which is positioned at the bottom of the page.
- Assistant barman
- Counter attendant
- Assistant cook
- Delivery driver
- Take-out cashier
- Dining room server
- Grill cook
- Resto-bar server
- Kitchen manager
Job Positions & Salaries
Counter Attendant: You will greet customers with your best smile. You will take customer orders, meanwhile suggesting and guiding their choices. You should make sure you give the best customer service while using your sales skills to do suggestive selling as well. You should also manage your cash register and be able to process payments.
Barman: Your main duty will be to carry out and coordinate the preparation of beverages for all sections. You will be expected to efficiently manage your work area and maintain cleanliness at all times. You will stock the bar with beverages, accessories, etc. Moreover, you should ensure that beverages and meals are served at the bar and in your section. It would be great if you create an appropriate ambiance for a bar area, develop your own clientele, and encourage loyalty.