Noodles & Company is an American fast-casual restaurant chain. It was founded in 1995 in Denver, Colorado. The company reached success in a short time, as it owns over 450 restaurants in 29 states today. There are additional Noodles & Company restaurants in Canada, Europe, Asia and Latin America. About 7,000 employees are working at these restaurants today. Noodles & Company is primarily serving international and/or American noodle dishes and pasta.
Noodles & Company Jobs
Zucchini & Asparagus with Lemon Sauce? Did you know that you can eat it at a noodle restaurant? Where? Noodles & Company, of course. Noodles & Company is one of the most preferred restaurants in America, selling soup and salads as well as noodles. Noodles & Company is the only place people visit to eat delicious noodles with sauces. Apply to this unique restaurant chain, and serve stylish food to people all around the world.
How do I apply for a job at Noodles & Company?
- Go to the career website of Noodles & Company.
- Choose one of the following: Team Member Positions, Restaurant Management, or Corporate Positions.
- Click “Search and Apply” to choose.
- You will see a map. On the map, there are Noodles & Company locations. The locations with a capital N have job openings at the moment.
- Click on the N letter to see the recent job openings at the chosen particular Noodles & Company location.
- Click on the job position name to read the description. If you like the job, click on “Apply” in the same section.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Click “APPLY NOW” at the top to proceed.
- You must create a talentReef account to finish your online application to Noodles & Company.
Noodles & Company Job Vacancies & Opportunities
At a Noodles & Company restaurant, the position that is filled by the highest number of employees is the restaurant team member position, which includes the cashier and server positions. For food enthusiasts who want to be a cook, there is the culinary team member position. Guest service team member, restaurant shift manager, and restaurant manager positions constitute the rest of the job positions at a Noodles & Company restaurant.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Sunday-Thursday 11:00am-10:00pm, Friday-Saturday 11:00am-11:00pm
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Restaurant Team Member (Cashier/Server): You will make the guests feel comfortable and take their food orders. You will then serve their food accordingly and handle cash and credit transactions. You should possess great insight into the menu and help them with the items on the menu.
Culinary Team Member (Cook): You will prepare different kinds of noodles, salads, soups and sandwiches from around the world. You should prepare the food from fresh ingredients and ensure cleanliness within the kitchen.
Guest Service Team Member: You will provide guests with the best dining experience possible. If you enjoy serving food, this job position will just fit your desires.
Restaurant Shift Manager: You will lead the restaurant during a shift and surprise the guests with your experience. You should coach and supervise the Team Members to ensure maximum guest satisfaction at your Noodles & Company restaurant.
Prerequisite: Previous management or leadership experience.
Noodles & Company Job Application Form PDF
Noodles & Company offers no printable job application form on the internet. Visit the official career website of the company and make an online application.