Acme Markets is an American supermarket chain that is operating in the northeastern United States. Acme Markets has over 160 stores today in total. About 18,000 employees are working at these stores.
Acme Markets Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Acme Markets on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to apply online to Acme Markets by visiting the company website. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Acme Markets How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Albertsons Companies that shows the job openings at the Acme Markets chain, which is its subsidiary. (https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/acme-careers.html)
- Click a “Join Our Team” button under either Retail, Corporate/Division Office, Pharmacy, or Supply Chain titles.
- Suppose you chose Retail. After you click the link, you will advance to a new website.
- On the new website, you can search for job openings at store locations of Acme Markets. You can filter jobs by job title, keywords, requisition ID, city, state, and/or zip code.
- Click a job title when you find an interesting position on the list.
- Read the external description. Then click the “CHOOSE LOCATIONS” link.
- Choose locations on the menu that will appear on the right side of the page. Then sign in.
- You will then see the online job application form regarding the job at Acme Markets.
How to Fill Out the Online Job Application Form
- Enter personal information in the first section that is titled Contact Information. Click the arrow sign to advance to the next section.
- In the Equal Employment Opportunity Information section, answer a few questions about your self-identification.
- Read the Data Protection Statement and check “I agree to the above” if you do.
- Read Article 23-A Statement and check “I have read the above statement” if you do.
- Answer a series of Preliminary Questions.
- Read the Electronic Signature Disclaimer and check “I agree to the above” if you do.
- Then, you should make sure that you have completed the Personal Information, Professional Licenses, Tax Credit Screenings, and Acknowledgement sections accordingly.
- Finally, when you reach the last section, which is titled “Review and Submit”, you can click to send the online application to Acme Markets.
Acme Markets Job Positions
You can apply for one of the entry-level positions at Acme Markets even if you don’t have much employment experience before. If you manage to get hired, you will be trained by your managers, so eventually, you will be able to perform well as a store employee. Popular entry-level store positions at Acme Markets are listed below:
- Grocery Associate
- Deli Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front-End Associate
- Produce Clerk
- Bakery Clerk
- Bakery Assistant
- Meat Carver
Apart from these basic positions, higher-level management jobs such as front-end manager are also available at some Acme Markets locations.
Acme Markets Job Descriptions
Acme Markets may be an ideal choice for those who need to start working as soon as possible. In general, you do not need any degree or prior working experience to start working for them. This is why we have compiled some of the positions you can consider applying for. We also noted down their job descriptions.
The first position we are going to mention is retail clerk. You are going to work in the stores of Acme Markets and help customers as well as with daily operations. You have to assist the customers when they need help. They may ask you about recommendations or the location of certain products. Additionally, you will have to restock the products on the shelves when they run low. In short, your main duty will be to improve the customer experience within the store.
The second position is the cashier. You can also apply for this position without any job-specific skills. You will be working behind your desk throughout your shift and helping customers checkout. Moreover, you will help them with bagging too. Cashiers need to ensure the cleanliness of their working space while providing excellent customer service and support. Customers will also contact you when they need to return the products they purchased.
Acme Markets Careers
The core value of Acme Markets is a selection of quality products at competitive prices, where customers can always rely on friendly service. Acme Markets is dedicated to providing its shoppers with the superior grocery experience they’ve come to expect. It continues to offer consumers the freshest products, convenient supermarket locations, and handy additional services, all tailored to the specific needs of the neighborhoods.