Newk’s Eatery is an upscale American fast-casual restaurant chain. It was founded in 2004 by the team that founded McAlister’s Deli. The first restaurant was opened in Oxford, Mississippi. Today there are over 100 Newk’s Eatery locations across 13 states. About 5,000 employees are working at all these restaurants. The restaurant chain places emphasis on producing made-from-scratch food daily from fresh ingredients at each location. A large variety of food and beverages are served at Newk’s Eatery, such as gourmet made-from-scratch sandwiches, California-style pizzas, specialty drinks and alcoholic beverages.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, Newk’s Eatery doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. You are thus recommended to visit the official career website of the company for employment. Also, you can always visit your local restaurant for more detailed employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Newk’s Eatery.
- Click “APPLY NOW”.
- Enter your address in the search bar to find jobs around you. You can also select your state from the list below on the same page.
- After you select your state, select a restaurant located in that state to see the job openings at that restaurant location.
- If you find a job opening in a restaurant near your home, click that job’s title to view it.
- Read the description and requirements regarding that job position.
- Click the “Apply Now!” button at the top right corner of the page.
- You will need to create an account on the website of Newk’s Eatery to continue to the online job application form.
- Back-of-house hourly partner
- Catering specialist
- Front-of-house hourly partner
- General manager
Food should always be tasty and satisfying. The same goes for careers. The commitment of Newk’s Eatery to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you are looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you have come to the right place. The success of Newk’s Eatery relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been a core value since day one and it only grows in importance as Newk’s Eatery grows in size.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-9:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Front-of-House Hourly Partner: You will be responsible to ensure all guests receive a positive experience within the restaurant. You will also help to protect the Newk’s brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and a high-quality work environment while effectively managing operational/product costs.
Prerequisite: POS system knowledge.
Back-of-House Hourly Partner: You will be in the kitchen, preparing all food that will later be served to guests of Newk’s Eatery.
General Manager: You will be responsible for providing leadership to the associate managers and hourly partners of your restaurant. You will be responsible for achieving planned sales and budgeted profit levels for the restaurant through the implementation, management, and upholding of all Newk’s policies, procedures, programs, and operational excellence performance standards.
Prerequisite: Computer literacy; comfortable with Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word). 2 years of prior restaurant general manager experience.