United Supermarkets is a huge American supermarket chain. It was founded over a century ago, in 1916, in Lubbock, Texas. Today, the supermarket chain has 95 stores, each operating only in North and West Texas. Despite being active only in Texas, there are over 11,000 employees that are working for United Supermarkets today. Currently, United Supermarkets is a subsidiary company of Albertsons Companies.
United Supermarkets believe that “we’re better together” and in this direction constantly hire new associates who have a passion for people, a flair of creativity and a compatible personality. If you think you can serve with your heart and stay true to your roots, you may check out available positions at United Supermarkets.
How to Apply
Thumbs up, if you are living in Texas. You can apply for plenty of jobs to United Supermarkets. You can visit the official job application website by clicking here.
In the official website, here are the simple steps that you will do, in order to make an online job application:
- Go to the official website.
- Enter your location and choose “full-time” or “part-time” from the schedule, if you have any preferences.
- You will see the list of the relevant job openings, if you scroll down the page.
- Choose a job that you are interested in.
- On the new page, first scroll down and read the whole job description.
- Then on the top of that new page, press “Apply Online” button.
- You need to create a free new account on the website to proceed with your online job application. Good luck!
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: 8:00am – 9:00pm
Job Positions: Sacker, checker, food service clerk.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Sacker: You will be standing next to the cashier and bag the products of the customers. You have to be able to lift heavy weights often. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Checker: You will greet customers and take their payments. You have to be able to help them with their questions. You will earn $7.25/hour.
Food Service Clerk: You will work in various departments throughout the store and prepare food. You will regularly clean the store. You will earn $9/hour.
United Supermarkets Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form for this company. Still, you can make an online job application by visiting the official webpage that is devoted to online applications.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to