David’s Bridal is an American company that is in the specialty retail business. The company sells formal wear for special events such as wedding dresses and prom gowns. There are over 300 David’s Bridal stores in 45 US states and 4 other countries. This makes the company the largest bridal-store chain in the United States. About 12,000 employees are working at these stores. Since its emergence from bankruptcy in 2019, David’s Bridal is owned by Oaktree Capital Management.
David’s Bridal Jobs
With 70 years of experience dressing customers for the entirety of life’s exceptional events, David’s Bridal is based on the possibility that everybody has the right to have the clothing they had always wanted paying little mind to style inclination, shape, size, or budget. The company keeps on striving for a best in class experience for every customer and needs them to realize somebody is there with them at all times, from the beginning to the end. David’s Bridal needs each lady to sparkle for prom, her wedding, and past and thus the company is searching for people with fresh energy and ideas to join them in creating a uniquely personal retail experience.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of David’s Bridal.
- Click to the “Join Our Team” button to see further information about the open job opportunities.
- You will see the filter toolbar that you can use to customize your search for open jobs. Click on the “Search” button.
- On the bottom of the page, you will see a list of jobs that you can look deeper. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting and suitable for your wishes.
- Read further information about the job position that you chose. There are two buttons that you can choose. One of them is the “Apply Now” button that makes you continue. The other is “Back to Results” if you want to look for the other jobs.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to continue your application process.
- You have to sign in or register to continue. If you don’t have an account, you have to open yourself a new account by clicking on the “Register” button.
- After opening a new account. Continue your application by filling the required blanks and click on the “Apply” button to finalize your application.
Job Positions: Alterations customer service representative, bridal sales stylist, distribution center manager, quality assurance clerk, quality control supervisor, visual merchandising specialist, warehouse custodian, retail sales jobs, and many more.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Positions & Salaries
Bridal Sales Stylist: You should consistently honor all service and selling vows, outfitting each customer head to toe. You will aim to sell the gown, headpiece, foundations, shoes, jewelry, etc.; outfit and accessorize the bridal party.
Dress Specialist: You will greet each guest and bridal parties with genuine enthusiasm and consistently honor all service and selling vows established for special occasion selling. You will sell bridal parties, flower girls, mothers of the bride/groom, quinceañera Damas, prom customers, and other special occasion dresses.
Customer Service Representative: You will register brides, bridesmaids, and special occasion customers. You will inform each customer of our return/exchange policies, benefits of the vendor programs of David’s Bridal, and David’s Bridal Credit Card.
David’s Bridal Application Form PDF
David’s Bridal doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the internet. Therefore, you are recommended to visit the company’s official career website and make an online job application.
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to