New Seasons Market
New Seasons Market is a regional American grocery store chain that is operating in Oregon, Washington and Northern California. It was founded in 2000. Today, there are 21 New Seasons Market stores, at which over 3,000 employees are working, in the US.
This grocery store chain is known for providing local and sustainable food such as free-range chicken produced locally in the Pacific Northwest. The starting pay at New Seasons Market is $15/hour since February 2019.
New Seasons Market Job Application Form PDF
New Seasons Market doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the internet. Visit the official career website of the company and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
New Seasons Market How To Apply Online
You can either visit your local New Seasons Market store, find a store management team member, and make an employment inquiry, or you can submit an online application to New Seasons Market on the company career website. To apply online, you should follow these steps:
- Go to New Seasons Market’s official career website.
- Choose Internal or External jobs and click it. (You should click “External” if you are not currently working at New Seasons Market. The “Internal” button is only for current New Seasons Market employees.)
- You will be redirected to a new page after you click “External”.
- On the new page, if you scroll down, you will see the search tools. You can filter jobs by description keywords, location, state/territory, job category, city, and expected hours per week.
- Then you will see the list of all job openings at New Seasons Market locations. Click the job title of any job offer on the list to read more about it.
- Read the job description in its entirety on the new page. Then click “Apply Now” at the bottom right corner.
- You should write your email into the blank on the next page. Also, create a password that you will easily remember in the future. You need to rewrite the password before clicking the right arrow sign.
- You should take further steps to complete the online application for the job at New Seasons Market and submit the application to the company when you have done.
New Seasons Market Job Positions
- Bakery specialist
- Beer and wine clerk
- Cheese specialist
- Courtesy clerk
- Deli clerk
- Freight clerk
- Grocery clerk
- Juice bar clerk
- Meat clerk
- Operations clerk
- Prepared foods clerk
- Produce clerk
- Store chef
- Store floater
- Wellness clerk
New Seasons Market Careers
What if there is a store that celebrates a living community of food? This question has helped New Seasons Market to create a system that brings delicious, healthy food from local farmers, producers, ranchers & fishermen to local communities.
New Seasons Market owes its success in business to its passion, dedication, and love. If you are inspired by the joy of great food, a connection to the community, and gratitude to customers, New Seasons Market will be the right company for you.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 8:00am-10:00pm
New Seasons Market Job Positions & Salaries
Bakery Specialist: You will produce bread and pastry products. Also, you will assist with bakery and pastry orders. You will be responsible for inventory control. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and product knowledge and contributes to a positive and collaborative team environment.
Prerequisite: Knowledge and/or experience in bread & pastry products.
Juice Bar Clerk: You will prepare juice bar beverages and bakery products daily. You will prepare your work area for store opening and closing. You should share your product knowledge with customers, making recommendations and suggestions based on their needs.
Prerequisite: Previous bakery or food service experience required.
Prepared Foods Clerk: You will prepare, stock, weigh and package prepared foods products. You will need to multi-task throughout the day. You will adapt service based on customer needs, handle difficult customer situations and seek solutions to delight the customer.