Boston Market Corporation (formerly Boston Chicken) is an American fast-casual restaurant chain that is operating in more than half of the states in the U.S. The first restaurant of this large chain was opened in 1984 in Newton, Massachusetts. There are over 450 Boston Market restaurants, which are mostly located in the Northeastern and Midwestern United States. Over 10,000 employees are working at these restaurants.
Boston Market Jobs and Careers
Boston Market restaurants offer traditional restaurant positions such as team member, cashier, server, cook, and dishwasher. These job positions alongside the delivery driver position require no education to be applied for. However, management job positions such as hourly shift supervisor, assistant general manager, general manager, professional restaurant leader, area manager, city manager, and director of operations require the job candidate to have a higher level of education.
How do I apply for a job at Boston Market?
- Go to the career website of Boston Market.
- You will see a map of the United States, on which there are circled numbers. The numbers are corresponding to the number of active jobs at Boston Market restaurants in these locations.
- You can search for jobs on the map, or you can search by the search engine, which is under the map. You may need to scroll a bit down to see the search engine.
- You can search by job, keyword, zip code, career category, state/province/region and city if you use the search engine. Then press the red “SEARCH CAREERS” button.
- You will see the list of job openings.
- When you find a great job position on the list, click on the job name.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Read the whole job description.
- If you liked the job, click the blue “APPLY NOW” button at the top-right of the page.
- Sign in, or create a new account by clicking “START HERE”. You can proceed and finish your online job application after you successfully sign in.
Boston Market Job Application Form PDF
Boston Market doesn’t provide any printable job application form for offline applicants. Visit the official career website of this great restaurant chain and make an online application. Good luck!
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Boston Market
Boston Market’s mission is to create awesome, healthy rotisserie meals and serve them with a smile. Therefore, the health and happiness of employees are crucial to Boston Market’s success. The company ensures flexibility and work-life balance for its employees, because everybody knows that high standards will bring high quality. Boston Market is one big family and there is always a place for outgoing, active, and friendly people at stores.
Minimum Age to Work: 15
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 11:00am-10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will be either a cashier, a server and/or a cook. You will be expected to be nice to guests and be teamwork-oriented.
Dishwasher: You will wash dishes in the back room of the restaurant.
Delivery Driver: You will make safe and efficient deliveries from a Boston Market store location to customers within the trade area. You will aim for making on-time deliveries.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license.
Hourly Shift Supervisor: You should be able to perform all Team Member duties, plus you will supervise the Team Members during work. You should ensure guest satisfaction during your working hours at the restaurant.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Assistant Manager: You will be responsible for the overall daily processes at your Boston Market restaurant. You will oversee the Team Members and motivate them, so they will deliver great guest service.
Prerequisite: 21 years of age. High school diploma or GED. Driver’s license. 6 months of experience working in a fast-paced environment, meeting/exceeding customer service overall satisfaction results, and using Microsoft Office Suite.
Professional Restaurant Leader: You will lead a Boston Market chain of 6 to 10 locations. You will ensure operational plans and deployments are executed. You will develop and hire restaurant leaders who enjoy making food people love.
Prerequisite: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. 3 years of experience success in surpassing bottom-line goals and objectives. 5 years of experience in managing 5+ units. 5 years of experience analyzing financials, maintaining cost control systems, and business planning.