Noah’s New York Bagels is an American quick-service restaurant chain that is operating with 56 locations in California. The first Noah’s location was opened in 1989. Noah’s is providing fresh-baked New York-style bagels to Californians since then. At Noah’s, you can also drink some hot brewed or espresso coffee that is made from the top 1% of the world’s coffee beans.
Job Application Form PDF
Noah’s New York Bagels doesn’t provide any printable job application form on the web. We recommend that you visit the career website of the company and make an online application.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Noah’s New York Bagels.
- There are five different employment categories at Noah’s: Team Members, Store Leadership, Catering, Warehouse, and Support Center. Choose one and click the “FIND A JOB” button related to the chosen title.
- On the new page, you will see a map, some search tools, and a list of job openings in the chosen location.
- Choose a job in your location from the list and click it.
- The job description page will appear. Read it, then click the button for the online application for that job.
- Fill out and send the online job application form that you will see on the following page to Noah’s New York Bagels.
- Team member
- Catering driver
- Shift leader
- Assistant manager
- General manager
Noah’s NY Bagels claims to serve the absolute best coffee and bagels on the planet. But being a part of their team is more than just serving amazing coffee and bagels… it’s about being a family. This company lives with a common set of values called purpose & heart. These are the behaviors that guide how everyone works together, how people treat each other and serve guests with love. The aim of Noah’s NY Bagels is to create bright spots for everyone, every day, for a better day, and ultimately a better world. Does this place sound like a great one for you? Then, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 5:00am-3:00pm, Saturday-Sunday 6:00am-3:00pm
Job Positions & Salaries
Team Member: You will be the first person that guests see when they arrive a Noah’s location. You will greet guests, take their orders and payment, then prepare and deliver amazing coffee, bagel and/or other delicious food products.
Catering Driver: You will deliver bagels and other food orders to customers’ desired locations. You must have a vehicle that is large enough to carry large quantities of packaged food, and operate your vehicle safely on the road.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. Driver’s license.
Shift Leader: Working directly with the General Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of the business plans. You will maintain a great environment at your store, promoting a consistent and superior guest experience.
Prerequisite: 18 years of age. 1 year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience OR being trained to be a proper Shift Leader.