National Tire & Battery (NTB) is an American brand of auto service centers. Sears created the brand in 1997 by consolidating the Tire America and National Tire Warehouse brands. In 2003, Sears sold the brand to TBC Corporation, which is also the owner of Tire Kingdom, Merchant’s Tire and Auto Centers and Big O Tire stores. Together the company operates more than 1,200 locations in 41 US states and Canada. About 450 of these stores are National Tire & Battery stores.
National Tire & Battery Jobs
With more than 450 tire and automotive service centers operating throughout the United States, NTB is a nationally-recognized brand and an equal opportunity employer. The company offers positions that require specialization in fast, hassle-free car care and complete tire services: oil change, brakes, batteries, wheel alignment, tire rotation, flat tire repair, steering & suspension, fluid services and more. If you are looking for an exciting career in a solid company, you should definitely check out the jobs at NTB!
How do I apply for a job at National Tire and Battery?
- Go to the official career website of National Tire & Battery.
- Click on the yellow “Apply now” button.
- A new page will open.
- You will see all the available jobs listed. You can search by keyword or location if you would like.
- Once you see a position that caught your eye, click on the job title to read further information about the job position.
- If you want to apply after reading the job description, press the “Apply now” button on the top left.
- A new page will open. You need to sign in to continue.
- After signing in, you will see an application form. Fill in step by step as requested.
- When you are done, click the yellow “Apply” button on the bottom left.
Job Positions: Automotive technician, automotive mechanic, automotive service manager, sales associate, customer service advisor, district manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Automotive Technician: You will perform tire installations, lube and automotive repairs. You will conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. You will also perform scheduled maintenance services on vehicles, and assist in receiving and stocking inventory.
Automotive Mechanic: You will conduct vehicle inspections for mechanical services. You will perform automotive repairs, scheduled automotive maintenance services on vehicles, and tire installations and repairs. You will also assist in receiving and stocking inventory.
Sales Associate: You will assist customers in selecting the proper fitment of tires. You will inform customers of vehicle inspection findings. You will educate customers on scheduled maintenance services. You will assist the store manager and service manager with operational duties. You should deliver professional and courteous customer service at all times.
- Car Wash Attendant – $10.95 per hour
- Construction Worker – $14.89 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $28,085 per year
- Automotive Mechanic – $34,850 per year
- Automotive Service Manager – $36,686 per year
- Automotive Technician – $41,881 per year
- Lube Technician – $11.68 per hour
- Service Technician – $11.70 per hour
- Entry Level Mechanic – $11.79 per hour
- Store Manager – $60,139 per year
- Sales Associate – $37,550 per year
- Car Sales Executive – $38,574 per year
National Tire & Battery Job Application Form PDF
Since there is no NTB printable job application form on the web, it is recommended that you visit the official employment website and apply for a job on the official website. Also, you can feel free to enter your local NTB store and ask the management for employment information.