Founded in the year 1930, Harps Food Stores is an American supermarket chain operating only in the United States. In the United States, Harps Food Stores consists of, as of 2020, 114 stores scattered throughout Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas. As of the year 2021, Harps Food Stores has almost 5,000 employees operating in the United States. The main products offered by Harps Food Stores are bakery products, dairy, frozen foods, groceries, meat, seafood, snacks, and liquor.
|Revenue||$500M to $1B (USD)|
|Employees||1,001 to 5,000|
|Industry||Retail & Wholesale|
How do I apply for a job at Harps Food Stores?
- Go to the career website of Harps Food Stores.
- On this page, you can gather information about Harps Food Stores and particularly employment in this company. To see the list of available jobs, scroll down the page.
- If you scroll down, you can see that the list of available jobs has been posted by Harps Food Stores. To filter out irrelevant job openings, you can enter the job title in which you are interested, or enter relevant keywords pertaining to that position. You can also select a job category, and lastly, you can choose your state or city.
- Select a job offer that sounds interesting to you.
- More detailed data about the job and Harps Food Stores have been published on this page. Reading it through may prove helpful, for you can look for another job if this one does not sound good for you.
- If you have decided to apply for the position you have chosen, click on the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to click on the “APPLY NOW” button on this page as well.
- To apply for this position at Harps Food Stores, sign in with your account or create a new account.
Harps Food Stores Job Vacancies
|Bakery Clerk||Bonne Terre, MO||Apply!|
|In-Store Shopper||Benton, AR||Apply!|
|Sacker||Mountain Home, AR||Apply!|
|Pharmacy Technician||Poplar Bluff, MO||Apply!|
|Deli Clerk||Mountain View, AR||Apply!|
Entry-level jobs that are available at Harps Food Stores are cashier, stocker, deli clerk, meat cleanup, cake decorator, bakery clerk, produce clerk, meat cleanup, general merchandise clerk, meat cutter, pharmacy technician, fuel clerk, grocery clerk, baker, utility clerk, in-store shopper, and receiving clerk. If you are seeking a part-time job that would fulfill your basic needs in your life, you can consider these jobs at Harps Food Stores. You can start a new career at Harps Food Stores as an entry-level employee and in time, you can advance to even become a manager. There are management-level positions such as closing manager as well. Keep in mind that manager positions are open only to the most qualified job candidates.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.