Neiman Marcus is a chain of luxury department stores specialized in the retail industry. It is owned by the Neiman Marcus Group. Its Headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. The company was founded by Carrie Marcus Neiman, Herbert Marcus and Abraham Lincoln Neiman in 1907. They founded the company based on a collective passion to fashionably clothe their surrounding community. The company also holds an important role in the fashion industry. In 1923, Neiman Marcus launched the country’s first weekly retail fashion show. This is followed by the running of a national campaign in 1934, being the first retailer to achieve this outside of New York.
Neiman Marcus Jobs and Careers
Neiman Marcus is passionate about its rich history regarding its support of communities. The company constructed The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation in 2013 to serve organizations that enrich art education and experiences to young people. The Neiman Marcus Group also assists the American Red Cross and manages specific campaigns to facilitate donations. By working with Neiman Marcus, you will be involved with Charities and Foundations that are passionate about helping communities. Experience of first-hand work with such organizations will provide you with a new perspective on your surroundings, encouraging you to be a more considerate and caring person. This experience will be invaluable for both your career and your individual life.
How do I apply for a job at Neiman Marcus?
- Go to the career website of Neiman Marcus.
- You can filter your desired job position and location from the top segment of the screen. Click “Search” when you input the details.
- Further on, Job openings that address your desires will appear in the bottom segment of the screen.
- Click on the job that interests you.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- Click “Apply for Job” if you want to continue the application process
- Insert your email address, name and surname to start your application.
- Read the Neiman Marcus Career Center Policy in its entirety. Click “Accept” if you accept the policies.
- To create an account, fill in the desired information and click “Register” to proceed.
- Fınally login and finish your application process.
Job Positions: Full-time sales – ladies shoes, men’s clothing sales associate, brand ambassador, selling associate, assistant sales manager, client development lead, sales experience manager, bartender, service assistant, restaurant host, test lead, performance automation engineer, compliance analyst, architect
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Client Development Lead: Your first responsibility will be to show interest to the store’s top customers. You will be letting managers and directors know about their experiences. You should have excellent communication skills to establish positive relations with clients, your team members, managers, and directors.
Assistant Sales Manager: Firstly you are going to work as the assistant of the Department Manager. You will be expected to establish a balance with customers, team members and managers. You will leverage services, sales performance, and stockroom conditions.
Bartender: You will basically focus on customer satisfaction. You will be expected to serve the customers with Neiman Marcus’ standards and sincerity. You, as a bartender, will be expected to have the knowledge and experience about soft drinks, alcohols and cocktails.
Neiman Marcus Job Application Form PDF
Since Neiman Marcus doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web for job applicants, you should make an online job application by going to the official job application website of the company. Good luck!