National Automotive Parts Association (also known as NAPA or NAPA Auto Parts) is an American company that is distributing and selling automotive replacement parts, accessories and service items in North America. NAPA was founded in 1925. The first retail store of NAPA was opened in 1928 in Atlanta, Georgia. Today, there are 6,000 NAPA stores in the United States. Also, there are 15,000 NAPA repair facilities that provide vehicle maintenance and repair services.
National Automotive Parts Association (NAPA) Jobs and Careers
National Automotive Parts Association is much more than a parts store. The work environment at NAPA has the energy and camaraderie that makes you feel like a real member of the team. It is also potent and motivational. Comprised of people with diverse backgrounds and skills, different teams at NAPA collaborate to find great solutions for the customers and for each other. NAPA offers countless job opportunities, so many stories at so many locations. There is no wrong way to join the NAPA family, consider joining today!
How do I apply for a job at NAPA?
- Go to NAPA’s official career website.
- Enter keywords such as title, state, city or category and press “FIND JOBS”.
- When you find a good job on the list, click “DETAILS” and read the job description on the new page.
- If you liked the job description, click “Apply”.
- Fill out the online job application form and press “Next->”.
Minimum Age to Work: 18
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:30am-6:00pm, Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-5:00pm.
Job Positions: Automotive counter sales representative, warehouse stockroom associate, delivery driver, automotive technician, retail store associate, delivery driver, parts specialist, recruiter, commercial sales specialist, store manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Automotive Counter Sales Representative: You will provide outstanding customer care by interacting with everyone you come in contact with. You will be the face of the NAPA retail store.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED. Having taken Technical or Trade school courses or having a degree.
Warehouse Stockroom Associate: You will check, verify, load, stock and pull inventory to meet store and customer orders. You will perform daily inspections and assist in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or GED.
Delivery Driver: You will deliver the right parts to people at the right time. You will be expected to be a professional and deliver all items in a timely manner. You will load and unload vehicles as required.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. Driver’s license.
Automotive Technician: You will work with automotive systems and mechanical elements. You will have to diagnose problems and troubleshoot, then make proper repairs.
Prerequisite: ASE certification.
Store Manager: You will lead the employee team and drive growth at your NAPA location. You will identify revenue opportunities for your store and build a great team that provides exclusive customer care.
Prerequisite: High school diploma or equivalent. ASE certification. Having taken Technical or Trade school courses or having a degree. Previous management experience.
- Cleaner – $12.70 per hour
- Counter Person – $13.68 per hour
- Customer Service Representative – $12.18 per hour
- Parts Advisor – $12.41 per hour
- Delivery Driver – $13.00 per hour
- Driver – $10.72 per hour
- Parts Driver – $20.54 per hour
- Route Driver – $22.76 per hour
- Truck Driver – $19.84 per hour
- Automotive Technician – $18.04 per hour
- Laborer/Helper – $20.56 per hour
- Lube Technician – $12.88 per hour
- Parts Specialist – $14.25 per hour
- Stocker – $9.85 per hour
- Loader – $17.52 per hour
- Forklift Operator – $15.17 per hour
- Delivery Helper – $23.29 per hour
- Dispatcher – $12.53 per hour
- Slitter Operator – $14.25 per hour
- Assistant Store Manager – $16.11 per hour
- Counter Sales Representative – $12.49 per hour
- Retail Sales Associate – $13.06 per hour
- Stocking Associate – $14.35 per hour
- Store Manager – $48,361 per year
- Car Sales Executive – $13.75 per hour
- Sales Associate – $12.34 per hour
- Outside Sales Representative – $44,821 per year
NAPA Job Application Form PDF
Below this paragraph, you can find the link to the printable job application form of NAPA. Print or type information, then submit online or bring to a NAPA location that is on the list of the official website of NAPA.
The application form for employment at NAPA consists of 2 pages. In the first section, you are asked to provide basic information about yourself and answer a set of Yes/No questions. Then provide information about your educational history. If you have military service experience, you can state it in the section below the Education section. Next, provide the name of the company, phone number, address, name of the supervisor, etc. regarding two of your previous employments. Next, check the type of work that you are interested in. Answer the question as “Yes” or “No” in the Convictions section. Lastly, you should read the Disclaimer and Signature section. Sign below and write the date to validate your application.