Big Lots is an American retail chain. It was founded in 1967 in Columbus, Ohio. The former name of the company was “As Consolidated Stores Corp.”. Today, there are more than 1,400 stores of Big Lots, distributed in 47 states. Nearly 23,000 employees are currently working at Big Lots stores. Big Lots is selling food and beverage, toys, clothing, housewares and similar stuff.
Big Lots Jobs
Would you like to work at a company that has very strong interactions with both their customers and team members? Imagine this company also pays you a fair salary also with the opportunity of flexible hours. If your answer is yes, fill out the application form now and join us! Serve big, save lots with Big Lots!
How to Apply
- Go to the job application webpage of Big Lots.
- Type in keywords and locations (such as city, state or zip code) and then click “Search Jobs” button.
- You can change jobs by changing the filter for application. (Schedule- Category etc.)
- There will be a list of available jobs.
- After you select jobs from the list or click “View Details and Apply” now, a new page will be opened, and you can click on the “Apply” button.
- To proceed, you must log in to the website of AutoZone. If you don’t have an account, you can open one by following the directions on that page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Monday-Saturday 8:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-7:00pm
Job Positions: Cashier, store associate, assistant store manager, asset protection, merchandising, marketing, distribution & transportation services.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will operate cash registers. This is an entry-level job, by which you can work part-time and gain some employment experience. You will at first earn $7,25/hour, then the wage increases by time and performance.
Store Associate: You will organize the products on the shelves. You will unload new shipments. If you are strong enough to often hold heavy weights, you will do this job easily. You will earn $8-9/hour.
Manager: Depending on your specific managerial position, you will be responsible for the well-being of employees and the store. You will be monitoring almost every process that is going on in Big Lots stores. You will earn between $35.000-$40.000 per year.
Prerequisite: Previous management experience would help.
Big Lots Application Form PDF
An in-person job application would result better than an online application, since it shows that you are determined to do a job at Big Lots. Here, you can find the printable job application form of Big Lots. Fill it and bring it to the nearest Big Lots store, and enjoy your future career!
If you have any other questions, you can send an email to