Tijuana Flats is an American restaurant chain that is specialized in serving Tex-Mex cuisine. The first Tijuana Flats restaurant was opened in Winter Park, Florida in 1995. There are as many as 135 Tijuana Flats restaurants in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Indiana at present. Approximately 3,000 employees are known to be working at these restaurants. In restaurants, customers order at the front counter and then take a seat. Then, they are served after taking a seat.
Tijuana Flats Jobs and Careers
Front of house, back of house, prep cook, assistant restaurant manager, human resources field manager.
How do I apply for a job at Tijuana Flats?
- Go to the career website of Tijuana Flats.
- Click “VIEW OPEN POSITIONS” in the Hourly Team Member section.
- On a new page, you can search for jobs by job title, job category, store, and requisition number. You can also search for jobs in any location by writing your city, state, zip, or address.
- You will see job openings both on a map and as a list under the map.
- Click the job title of a job in which you might be interested.
- Read the job description on the following page.
- Click “Apply now” at the top right corner.
- You should first create an account on the website to apply for the job online.
- Then, fill out and send the online job application form to Tijuana Flats.
Tijuana Flats Job Application Form PDF
Tijuana Flats provides its printable job application form for applicants that prefer to apply at a restaurant in person. Below, you can find the link to the application form. Click to open it.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Work at Tijuana Flats
Tijuana Flats always aims to satisfy people’s desires, regardless of them being customers or employees of this special Tex-Mex restaurant chain. If you will be a big-hearted employee who aims to achieve over-the-top guest service at all times, you will be warmly welcomed by Tijuana Flats. Visit the career website today and apply for the job!
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions & Salaries
Front of House: You will provide all guests with the highest standard of food quality. You will be expected to create an environment that is positive, productive and fun to work in. You should pay attention to your cleanliness and take guest satisfaction as your top priority.
Back of House: You will be working in the kitchen, preparing food and/or cleaning the dishes. You will use tools and operate kitchen equipment.
Assistant Restaurant Manager: You will assist the General Manager. You will ensure an awesome, over-the-top experience is provided to the guests in the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of management experience.