Tijuana Flats is an American restaurant chain that is specialized in serving Tex-Mex cuisine. The first Tijuana Flats restaurant was opened in Winter Park, Florida in 1995. There are as many as 135 Tijuana Flats restaurants in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Indiana at present. Approximately 3,000 employees are known to be working at these restaurants. In the restaurants, customers order at the front counter and then take a seat. Then, they are served after taking a seat.
Tijuana Flats Jobs and Careers
Tijuana Flats always aims to satisfy people’s desires, regardless of them being customers or employees of this special Tex-Mex restaurant chain. If you will be a big-hearted employee who aims to achieve over-the-top guest service at all times, you will be warmly welcomed by Tijuana Flats. Visit the career website today and apply for the job!
How do I apply for a job at Tijuana Flats?
- Go to the career website of Tijuana Flats.
- Scroll down. You will see links “Current Management Positions”, “Current Hourly Positions”, and “Current Support Center Positions”. You can also find the link to download the team member application between these links.
- Click on a link to see recent job positions at Tijuana Flats.
- A new page will open.
- Click on a job position to read more information about the job.
- Read the job description. If you are satisfied with the job, click the green “Apply now” button on the top right of the page.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Every day 11:00am-9:00pm.
Job Positions: Front of house, back of house, prep cook, assistant restaurant manager, human resources field manager.
Job Positions & Salaries
Front of House: You will provide all guests with the highest standard of food quality. You will be expected to create an environment that is positive, productive and fun to work in. You should pay attention to your cleanliness and take guest satisfaction as your top priority.
Back of House: You will be working in the kitchen, preparing food and/or cleaning the dishes. You will use tools and operate kitchen equipment.
Assistant Restaurant Manager: You will assist the General Manager. You will ensure an awesome, over-the-top experience is provided to the guests in the restaurant.
Prerequisite: 2 years of management experience.
Tijuana Flats Job Application Form PDF
Tijuana Flats provides its printable job application form for applicants that prefer to apply at a restaurant in person. Below, you can find the link to the application form. Click to open it.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.