Based and founded in Australia, Myer is an Australian department store chain operating only in the region of Australia. As of August 2021, there were 60 Myer locations in Australia with more than a whopping 14,000 employees in Australia, making Myer Australia’s biggest department store chain.
Job Application Form PDF
Unfortunately, for the time being, Myer does not offer a printable job application form. In order to apply to Myer, job seekers must use their official company website, and from there, make an online job application. However, you can still go to the nearest Myer locations of yours to ask about their hiring positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
- Go to the career website of Myer.
- To list the list of hiring positions and vacancies at Myer, select the department you would like to work and choose the location you would like to work, and click on the “SEARCH JOBS” button. You can also see the whole list of available positions by just clicking on the “SEARCH JOBS” button without choosing the location and department.
- After that, you will be directed to a new page. On this page, you can see the hiring positions at Myer. You can narrow down the results by typing in relevant keywords that pertain to the job position you are searching for and by selecting the work type.
- After narrowing down the list, click on a job offer, in which you may be interested.
- Read about the role that you have just selected. You are encouraged to read about the position in order to have a broader knowledge of the position.
- If you are sure that you will be satisfied with this job position at Myer, click on the “Apply now” button that is located at the bottom of the page.
- To begin your job application, you need to type in your e-mail address.
With that being said, Myer provides a lot of jobs and career opportunities for job seekers in Australia who seek employment. It is also possible for inexperienced job seekers to apply to Myer and be hired. For those inexperienced job seekers, Myer offers a number of basic and entry-level job positions that would gain them working experience. The most common basic and entry-level positions at Myer are the merchandise team member positions and the cosmetics team member positions.
As a merchandise team member at Myer, your duties will consist of providing top-quality merchandise displays, maintaining the inside of the store in terms of safety and hygiene, and other types of general store duties. As a cosmetics team member, your duties will consist of aiding the customers and representing the Myer company, maintaining the interior of the store, and doing any other tasks you have been asked for.
Leave a Reply