Couche-Tard (the full name is Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc.) is a Canadian convenience store chain. The main brands of this company are Couche-Tard, Circle K, and On the Run. There are 800 Couche-Tard convenience stores in Canada today.
The most popular job position at Couche-Tard is Customer Service Representative. This position is an entry-level position that does not require the candidates to have any specific qualifications. There are two subtypes of this position, which are “Customer Service Representative” and “Night Customer Service Representative“. Night Customer Service Representatives typically earn $3 more because of working at late hours that most people do not work. Apart from this position, Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager positions are also available at Couche-Tard locations. You should have some experience to qualify for these positions.
Customer Service Representative
Your goal will be to exceed customer expectations by welcoming them and offering them fast and accurate service. You should carry out transactions and ensure the balance of the cash register, authorize and monitor gas pumps (if applicable), take part in the optimization of sales and the profitability of the store, stock shelves, rotate, ” face ” and label products, take care of the supply of coffee and certain foods and pastry (if applicable), and make sure the store is clean and attractive.
Job Application Form PDF
Couche-Tard offers no printable job application form on the web for the use of job applicants who want to apply in-store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
If you prefer to apply for a job at Couche-Tard online, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Couche-Tard.
- Write “couche tard” into the “Search job title or location” bar under the Careers At Couche-Tard headline.
- Below on the same page, a list of job categories will appear. Click “Store Associates”.
- This will make you see the list of relatable job offers on a new page.
- Browse through the list of jobs and click a job title when you find a good fit.
- Read the job description on a new page.
- Click “Apply Now” to initiate your online application for that job.
- You will be redirected to a new website. You should create an account and/or sign in to your account in order to reach the online job application form page. Fill out the online form and send it to the company.