Couche-Tard (the full name is Alimentation Couche-Tard, Inc.) is a Canadian convenience store chain. “Couche-Tard” means “the type of person who sleeps late” or “night owl”, which explains the owl face in the company logo. The company was founded in 1980. Since then, the company acquired multiple large convenience store chains across multiple countries. The main brands of this company are Couche-Tard, Circle K, and On the Run. There are 800 Couche-Tard convenience stores in Canada today.
How do I apply for a job at Couche-Tard?
There are two job application options if you want to start working at Couche-Tard. One is to apply in person by visiting a store, and the other is to apply online on the company’s official career website. If you spend some time applying in person, you probably won’t regret it because in-person job applicants are usually hired at a higher rate.
If you prefer to apply for a job at Couche-Tard online, here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the career website of Couche-Tard.
- You will see a search toolbar. Enter keywords such as job title or category, and/or enter location such as city or ZIP code. Then click the magnifying glass image.
- You will see the list of current job openings at Couche-Tard that match your search criteria. Click a job title on the list to learn more about the job.
- Read the whole job description, then click the red “APPLY” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be redirected to a new website. You need to sign in to your account on the new website to reach the online job application form of Couche-Tard. If you don’t have an account, you need to create one, then sign in.
- Fill out the online job application form and submit it to Couche-Tard.
Couche-Tard Job Vacancies & Opportunities
The most popular job position at Couche-Tard is Customer Service Representative. This position is an entry-level position that does not require the candidates to have any specific qualifications. There are two subtypes of this position, which are “Customer Service Representative” and “Night Customer Service Representative”. Night Customer Service Representatives typically earn $3 more because of working at late hours that most people do not work. Apart from this position, Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager positions are also available at Couche-Tard locations. You should have some experience to qualify for these positions.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Customer Service Representative: Your goal will be to exceed customer expectations by welcoming them and offering them fast and accurate service. You should carry out transactions and ensure the balance of the cash register, authorize and monitor gas pumps (if applicable), take part in the optimization of sales and the profitability of the store, stock shelves, rotate, ” face ” and label products, take care of the supply of coffee and certain foods and pastry (if applicable), and make sure the store is clean and attractive.
Couche-Tard Job Application Form PDF
Couche-Tard offers no printable job application form on the web for the use of job applicants who want to apply in-store.