Maxi is a Canadian discount supermarket chain that is operating in Quebec. Maxi is the Quebec equivalent of the famous discount supermarket chain named “No Frills”. There are 90 Maxi stores in Quebec at the present day. About 7,000 employees are known to be working at Maxi stores.
The most common store position at Maxi is store associate, which is an entry-level position. This position is open to all job seekers regardless of education or experience, so you can feel free to apply for a store associate position at Maxi even if it will be your first employment experience. For more experienced job seekers, there are supervisor and manager positions at Maxi stores as well.
You will be responsible for customer assistance on the sales floor. You will be expected to have detailed product knowledge and serve customers in a good manner. Additional job duties include replenishing the products on the shelves and maintaining the cleanliness of all store areas.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form on the internet that applicants can use when they submit an in-store job application to Maxi. You can directly visit a Maxi store and ask for employment information.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of Loblaw Companies, which is the owner of Maxi supermarkets.
- Write “maxi” in the search bar named “job title”. Click the “Search positions” button to see the job offers at Maxi.
- Click the job title of any job that you see on the list of job offers.
- Read the job description that appears on a new page.
- Click “Apply” to start applying for that job online.
- Choose a way to fill out the online application form.
- When you have finished, you should submit the application form to the company through that website.