Longo’s is a Canadian grocery store chain that is operating with 35 stores in Southern Ontario. The first store was opened in 1956. Today, there are 5,000 employees working at Longo’s stores in total. Bakery, dairy, delicatessen, frozen foods, general grocery, meat and poultry, produce, seafood, snacks and flowers are sold by Longo’s in addition to pharmacy and a Starbucks location in some store locations.
Longo’s Jobs and Careers
There are many career opportunities at Longo’s stores in the bakery, call centre, customer service, deli, distribution centre, finance & accounting, food service, grocery, grocery gateway, meat, produce, production centre, receiving, seafood, and Starbucks sections.
How do I apply for a job at Longo’s?
You can either apply for a job at Longo’s by going to a Longo’s location in person, or you can quickly submit an online application to Longo’s on the company website. Follow the steps below if you prefer the latter.
- Go to the official career website of Longo’s.
- Scroll down. You will see four sections which are Retail Stores, Support Centre, Distribution & Production, and Grocery Gateway. Click the corresponding “Explore Jobs” link.
- You will see the job openings on a new page as a list.
- Browse through the job positions and click a job title when you find an interesting one.
- Read the job description after you click a job title.
- Then, click the red “Apply” button.
- You will reach the online job application form of Longo’s. Upload your resume and write your personal information. You can also add your social profile and additional files if you want. Then click “Next”.
- You will see more application questions, of which at least half are simple yes/no questions.
- When you are finished, click the red “Send Application” button to finalize your online application process.
Longo’s Job Application Form PDF
Longo’s offers no printable job application form for job seekers who want to apply for a job in-store. You can either submit an online application or you can directly visit a store and ask the management for information about job applications.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Longo’s Job Vacancies & Opportunities
Job Positions & Salaries
Cashier: You will be operating the cash register, answering customer questions, processing customer purchases, packing customers’ purchases into bags, and maintaining product quality by date checks and product rotation.
Grocery Clerk: You will stock, merchandise and create displays. In addition, you will be responsible for product preparation.
Prepared Foods Clerk: You will provide customer service in the Prepared Foods section within the Longo’s store.