Radisson Hotels is a chain of hotels and inns that are owned by the Radisson Hotel Group. A division of the Radisson Lodging Bunch, it operates under the brands Radisson Blu, Radisson Ruddy, Radisson Collection, Nation Motel & Suites, and Stop Hotel by Radisson among many others.
The original Radisson was demolished in Minneapolis in 1982 and a new hotel was built in that town, of which operations started in 1987. In 2013, the company grew into one of the largest hotel firms in the world. Almost 95,000 employees are currently working at Radisson locations. Radisson is operating with 8 distinctive hotel brands and over 1,400 hotels.
Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Radisson Hotels on the web at the moment. Thus, we recommend that you visit the official company career website of Radisson Hotels and apply for a job online via the official website.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the official career website of Radisson Hotels.
- Click “EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES”.
- A new page will open. Write any keywords related to the job you search at Radisson Hotels. Click the magnifying glass icon to see the job openings.
- If you select your continent and your country (such as Americas, United States) you will only ee the job offers within your country.
- Click any job offer on the list of jobs.
- Read the job description.
- Click the “APPLY” button on the right side of the page.
- A pop-up window will open. Create an account and continue.
- Complete the remaining steps and submit the online application to Radisson Hotels.
- Retail cashier and merchandiser
- Night audit representative
- Room attendant
- Bell attendant
- Hotel shuttle driver
- Restaurant bartender
- Security officer
- Linen runner
- Public space attendant
- Restaurant server
- Front desk operator
- Public space attendant
- Restaurant host
Here is an environment that is productive, educative and feels like family. A working environment where being active and energetic improves performance. The payment is pretty good as long as you work hard. The co-workers are very nice people and they are helpful. Everyone is very organized and polite during working at Radisson Hotels. Especially, the guests at this hotel are usually nice people. Radisson is a workplace you can trust because it has been a good international hotel chain for long years. Lots of things to learn here.
Job Positions & Salaries
Housekeeper: You will clean and prepare guest rooms daily in accordance with hotel standards. You will prepare bed and bath linens, clean and straighten rooms, and order repairs as appropriate. In addition, you will clean bathrooms, tubs, and toilets.
Concierge: You will greet guests in a warm, friendly, and professional manner. You will serve each guest on a one-to-one basis with the utmost courtesy, enthusiasm, and passion to provide the highest level of guest service. To achieve this, you should possess solid familiarity with all hotel facilities, room types, food and beverage outlets, recreational activities, and emergency procedures.
Night Auditor: You will greet and escort guests upon arrival and during the check-out process. After you welcome guests, you should assist with their baggage to the front desk. Also, you should inspect the guest room for order and adequate supplies and describes amenities to guests. Then, you will leave guests with the room key and a welcome card.