Martin’s Supermarkets is a regional American supermarket chain. Most of the stores of Martin’s Supermarkets are located in Indiana while there are a few stores in Minnesota too. The first Martin’s store was opened in 1947. Today, there are as many as 20 stores of Martin’s Supermarkets. In-store pharmacies are also available at Martin’s stores. About half of the stores also have a fuel center.
Martin’s Supermarkets Jobs and Careers
Cashier, clerk, store employment associate, direct shopper, management jobs.
How do I apply for a job at Martin’s Supermarkets?
You can apply for a job at Martin’s Supermarkets either in person or online. To submit an online job application, you should follow the steps below:
- Go to the official career website of Martin’s Supermarkets.
- Go to the “Apply here” link under the “Consider Joining Martin’s winning team” section.
- You will see all current job openings as a list.
- You can filter by keyword and location, using the search bars above the list.
- Click on the job name when you find an exciting job, about which you would like to read more information.
- Read the job description in its entirety.
- If you are sure to apply, click on the “Apply” button.
- To proceed you need to register the site. After registering, you are good to go!
Martin’s Supermarkets Job Application Form PDF
There is no printable job application form of Martin’s Supermarkets on the internet. For this reason, we advise you to visit the official employment website of this company and make an online application for a job position at your local Martin’s Supermarkets store.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Work at Martin’s Supermarkets
Martin’s Supermarkets is a pleasant, tidy shop with reasonable stock costs. It has high managerial quality and friendly client support, flexible hours of operation and is a great place to meet new people. When you are really hardworking, this company will teach you a lot. So be fast and make a job application for a job at Martin’s Supermarkets before anyone else!
Job Positions & Salaries
Direct Shopper: You will accurately select Giant Direct orders throughout the entire store while maintaining all company service policies and established procedures including safety, food safety, and sanitation practices.
Store Employment Associate: You will be the liaison between associates and management. You will oversee benefits, perform interviews, do orientations, maintain records, and will be responsible for store uniforms.