GoodLife Fitness is Canada’s premium fitness centre company. The first GoodLife Fitness location started operations in 1979. Today, there are over 300 health clubs and fitness centres of GoodLife Fitness across Canada. Throughout its history, GoodLife Fitness has acquired multiple competitors including Gold’s Gym and Extreme Fitness.
GoodLife Fitness Jobs and Careers
Popular job positions at GoodLife Fitness are sales (which is called fitness advisor), customer service representative (which is called motivator), and personal trainer. There are also management positions such as general manager and gym manager.
How do I apply for a job at GoodLife Fitness?
An online application option is available there alongside an in-person application for a job at GoodLife Fitness. If you would like to submit an online application to GoodLife Fitness, follow these instructions:
- Go to the career website of GoodLife Fitness.
- Select job category, job province, enter keywords and click the red “SEARCH” button.
- You will see the list of job openings at GoodLife Fitness that match your search criteria.
- Click a job title when you find an appealing job position on the list.
- Read the complete job description. Then, click the red “APPLY NOW” button if you are satisfied with what you just read on the page about the job.
- First, you should fill the form to join the Talent Network of GoodLife Fitness. You should provide your first name, last name, primary email address, and select your area of interest. Add your resume and answer the following question. Then click “Save & Continue”.
- On the next page, you will finally see the online job application form of GoodLife Fitness. Fill out the form and submit it to the company with all the attached documents that are required.
GoodLife Fitness Job Application Form PDF
GoodLife Fitness doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. You can still submit an online application to GoodLife Fitness if you want to start working at a health club as soon as possible.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
Job Positions & Salaries
Sales (Fitness Advisor): On a daily basis, you will contact potential members, establish their health goals, and invite them to the club for a tour. You will tour potential members through the club, providing education and presenting membership options, highlighting how GoodLife can provide solutions for their goals. You will create a plan for new member success using GoodLife’s tools. You should also ensure ongoing member success through regular service calls.
Customer Service Representative (Motivator): Your task is to create a positive and non-judgmental environment where you can motivate and inspire every member to meet their fitness goals. You will meet the members’ needs when they arrive, while they work out and when they leave.
Personal Trainer: You will consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals in addition to designing personal fitness programs for each individual client.