GoodLife Fitness is Canada’s premium fitness centre company. Today, there are over 300 health clubs and fitness centres of GoodLife Fitness across Canada. Throughout its history, GoodLife Fitness has acquired multiple competitors including Gold’s Gym and Extreme Fitness.
Job Application Form PDF
GoodLife Fitness doesn’t offer any printable job application form on the web. You can still submit an online application to GoodLife Fitness if you want to start working at a health club as soon as possible.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Not available.
How To Apply Online
- Go to the career website of GoodLife Fitness.
- Select a job category and job province from the menus at the top right corner. You can also search by keyword by entering search keywords, job number, etc. Click “SEARCH” to see job offers.
- View the jobs that are offered as a list on a new page. Click the job title of a job among other jobs on the list.
- Read what you will be doing in that job position what you should have for that position, and what will be in it for you.
- Click “APPLY NOW” if you really like the job.
- First, you should sign up by filling out the form. Click either “Save & Continue” or “Skip & Continue” depending on your preference.
- The online application form will be on the next page. It will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes and will consist of 7 steps.
Popular job positions at GoodLife Fitness are
- Fitness advisor
- Customer service representative (which is called motivator)
- Personal trainer
Sales (Fitness Advisor)
On a daily basis, you will contact potential members, establish their health goals, and invite them to the club for a tour. You will tour potential members through the club, providing education and presenting membership options, highlighting how GoodLife can provide solutions for their goals. You will create a plan for new member success using GoodLife’s tools. You should also ensure ongoing member success through regular service calls.
Customer Service Representative (Motivator)
Your task is to create a positive and non-judgmental environment where you can motivate and inspire every member to meet their fitness goals. You will meet the members’ needs when they arrive, while they work out and when they leave.
You will consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals in addition to designing personal fitness programs for each individual client.
Leave a Reply